Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- LED hats by Moritz Waldemeyer for Philip… Treacy
- Sebastian Jansson in Milan
- GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW
- Gallery 113 by Arne Quinze
- Roderick Vos designs combined plant pots…, lighting and power sockets
- Job Cabinet by Studio Job for Lensvelt
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Vivienne Westwood launches Virgin Atlant…ic uniforms
- Lovebird tables by Yuki Matsumoto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories