Here’s some information from 100% Design about the 100% Inspiration project:
100% Design is one of the few international trade fairs that has had a panel since its inception in 1995. The panel have played an integral part in shaping the quality and vision of 100% Design throughout the years and remain a key force in the level of exhibitor quality and visitor experience. As part of celebrating 15 years of 100% design we are dedicating a feature at the show to the 100% Design panel.
This will be a totem to their unique voices and diverse design experiences. Each panel member has selected an ‘idea’ or an ‘object’ that captures the spirit of 100% Design for them. The panel member profile and selected pieces will be displayed at 100% Design along with short films where some of them are seen presenting their idea.
- England Home Kit by Peter Saville for Um…bro
- Jan Habraken and Alissia Melka-Teichroew… at Peel Gallery
- Prickly headdresses by Maiko Takeda glow… in the dark
- Lawrence Lek at Designers in Residence 2…012
- World's first supersonic private jet wil…l replace windows with live-streaming screens
- Nipple lights by Naama Arbel
- Locker by Magnus Pettersen for the Stepn…ey Green Design Collection
- A Century of Olympic Posters at the V&A …Museum of Childhood
- Oscar Medley-Whitfield and Harry Trimble… at Designers in Residence 2012
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories