New York designer Deger Cengiz has created a chair with an extra support that swings out when the chair is tipped back.
"Attitude Chair is developed for teens with attitude; prevents falling when the chair is tipped back," says Cengiz. "The flip-support mechanism works with gravitational reflex principles."
The product is made of wood and MDF in a limited edition of 13 for Voos Furniture.
See Cengiz' Selfish&Devoted plant pot and watering can in our previous story.
- Nendo adapts traditional Japanese paper-…making to design crumpled lamps
- Siblingsfactory by JDS Architects
- GIGS.2.GO by Bolt Group
- OLA Table by AKKA
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Joris Laarman for Jaga
- London by Meike Harde
- Stitching Concrete by Florian Schmid
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories