Graduate designer Charlotte Kingsnorth has designed a chair made from a single sheet of folded felt.
Called Felt Up, the chair is made of 16mm thick industrial felt on a steel frame.
More stories about felt chairs:
- Folly by Ron Arad for Magis
- Rio Cinema by 1:2:3 and Kristoffer Sun…din
- The Body by Kirsi Enkovaara can be twi…sted and folded to create endless seating shapes
- Nick Cobby explores the human mind in …music video for Max Cooper and Tom Hodge
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furni…ture to reveal colourful patterns
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by… Atelier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- The Invisibles by Tokujin Yoshioka for… Kartell
- Snow Vases by Maxim Velčovský
- Claesson Koivisto Rune launches wallpa…per collection influenced by Modernism
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories