French designers Benjamin Riot & Valentin Sollier have designed a chair based on the DSW chair by Charles and Ray Eames.
The inside of the seat is curved while the outer surface is angular.
Metal legs are inserted into the underframe, which is part of the chair's shell.
Here's some text from the designers:
The Lockheed Chair takes its inspiration in one of the 21st century design icon: the Ray & Charles Eames DSW.
With an aggressive design and a strong identity, it seduces thanks to its overall harmony that emerges, despite the existent contrast between inner curvy shape and the outside geometry.
- A Shelf of Tables is three desks in one …shelving unit
- A Drop of Water and Bioplastic Planter b…y Bas van der Veer
- Origin part II: Balance by BCXSY
- Swirling patterns top tables by Elisa St…rozyk
- Geta furniture range by Arik Levy for Mo…dus
- Keystones by Minale-Maeda
- Grand Danois in Milan
- Dezeen Watch Store newsletter #1
- Hallo Light by 45 Kilo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories