French designers Benjamin Riot & Valentin Sollier have designed a chair based on the DSW chair by Charles and Ray Eames.
The inside of the seat is curved while the outer surface is angular.
Metal legs are inserted into the underframe, which is part of the chair's shell.
Here's some text from the designers:
The Lockheed Chair takes its inspiration in one of the 21st century design icon: the Ray & Charles Eames DSW.
With an aggressive design and a strong identity, it seduces thanks to its overall harmony that emerges, despite the existent contrast between inner curvy shape and the outside geometry.
- #006 SideSeat by Studio Makkink & Bey fo…r Proof
- BioElectric by Jeongwon Ji
- Bioluminescent lamp by ￼Teresa van Don…gen glows blue with octopus bacteria
- Robots by Rusti D. at R 20th Century
- Studio Job celebrates roadworks with Det…our furniture collection
- Tim Defleur folds a single steel sheet t…o form PLI & CO lamp
- Laura Lynn Jansen and Thomas Vailly "gro…w" stone tableware
- Marlies Schets' reflective fabrics turn …everyday accessories into cycling safety gear
- Ready Made Curtain by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories