Artist Sighn has made fifty sets of fluorescent-painted cutouts saying "IT'S OK" as part of his limited edition of one million.
Sighn began cutting the pieces by hand from scrapwood in his workshop last year - see our previous story. He expects the project to take up to 60 years to complete.
"I've been working away on the project, and close to cutting 5,000 so far," says Sighn.
"I know I have a ways to go, but it's such a fun process."
The fluorescent editions are numbered 4,191 to 4,440 and are available in sets of five from Multi Polar Projects.
For every piece sold Sighn plants a tree through the Arbor Day Foundation.
Watch a movie about the process here.
Here's a little information from Sighn:
ITSOK Fluorescent 5 Piece Set
Hand cut by Sighn
These pieces are numbered 4,191 - 4,440 as a part of the "Limited" Edition of 1 Million.
Each set of 5 is in numerical order.
2.5" x 3" x .5" Basswood
Limited to 50 sets.
The face of each piece is painted in a fluorescent color. The Florescent 5 Set includes: Pink, Orange, Green, Blue, & Yellow
5 trees are planted through The Arbor Day Foundation for every ITSOK Set purchase
- Wall Saver by Sebastian Bergne for L’A…telier d’Exercises
- Single Hand Watches by Defakto
- Objects by Estudio Carme Pinós
- VAPOR blown-plastic lighting collection …by Pieke Bergmans
- Moooi's use of "shocking" naked photogra…phy was inspired by the fashion industry
- Torsten Sherwood launches Shaker-influen…ced furniture collection
- Interview with Jaime Hayón
- Minimal Nativity Set made of plain woode…n blocks by Emilie Voirin
- Blasted Vase and Side Table by Kai Linke
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories