Artist Sighn has made fifty sets of fluorescent-painted cutouts saying "IT'S OK" as part of his limited edition of one million.
Sighn began cutting the pieces by hand from scrapwood in his workshop last year - see our previous story. He expects the project to take up to 60 years to complete.
"I've been working away on the project, and close to cutting 5,000 so far," says Sighn.
"I know I have a ways to go, but it's such a fun process."
The fluorescent editions are numbered 4,191 to 4,440 and are available in sets of five from Multi Polar Projects.
For every piece sold Sighn plants a tree through the Arbor Day Foundation.
Watch a movie about the process here.
Here's a little information from Sighn:
ITSOK Fluorescent 5 Piece Set
Hand cut by Sighn
These pieces are numbered 4,191 - 4,440 as a part of the "Limited" Edition of 1 Million.
Each set of 5 is in numerical order.
2.5" x 3" x .5" Basswood
Limited to 50 sets.
The face of each piece is painted in a fluorescent color. The Florescent 5 Set includes: Pink, Orange, Green, Blue, & Yellow
5 trees are planted through The Arbor Day Foundation for every ITSOK Set purchase
- Dick Van Hoff for Makkum
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- Max Cooper's Origins music video explore…s the emergence of life
- Verlan Dress by Francis Bitonti and New …Skins Workshop students
- Formafantasma and Martino Gamper among s…peakers announced for Milan FOMO talks
- Apollo lighting range by International
- Overground by DZHUS
- Windoil by Dave Hakkens
- Daniel Widrig uses DIY 3D printing proce…ss to produce pixellated stool
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories