The four watches in the collection are called Ora, Ora Lattea, Ora Unica, and Tempo Libero. Each has a black strap and displays the time in a different way.
Ora, above, has a round face with a slanted edge (see our previous story).
Ora Lattea, above, has two dots in place of hour and minute hands, which appear to float around a central dot.
Ora Unica (above and see our previous story) is a watch where the hands are formed by the ends of a squiggly line.
With Tempo Libero, above, the minute hand is positioned to one side so that the display is never centred.
Previous stories on Denis Guidone:
We also have a special category for watches & clocks.
Above: Tempo Libero. Below: Ora Unica.
Below: Ora Lattea.
- US student Kai Lin designs furniture f…or youth prison cells
- Nexus by Yigit Ozer for Kutahya Serami…k
- Sebastian Bergne's Hot Milk Lab encour…ages flavour experiments
- Tsibi Geva hides Israel's Venice bienn…ale pavilion behind a wall of used tyres
- Oki Sato on Nendo's Growing Vases
- Peter Marigold's cabinets "bleed" as s…teel reacts with tannin
- Springs 3D-printed glasses by Ron Arad… for pq
- Black Tree by Miloš Milivojevic
- Melvin the Mini Machine by HEYHEYHEY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories