The four watches in the collection are called Ora, Ora Lattea, Ora Unica, and Tempo Libero. Each has a black strap and displays the time in a different way.
Ora, above, has a round face with a slanted edge (see our previous story).
Ora Lattea, above, has two dots in place of hour and minute hands, which appear to float around a central dot.
Ora Unica (above and see our previous story) is a watch where the hands are formed by the ends of a squiggly line.
With Tempo Libero, above, the minute hand is positioned to one side so that the display is never centred.
Previous stories on Denis Guidone:
We also have a special category for watches & clocks.
Above: Tempo Libero. Below: Ora Unica.
Below: Ora Lattea.
- C58 Dressing Table by Florian Schmid
- Paddling Home by Kacey Wong
- Floating Garden by Benjamin Graindorge
- Pieke Bergmans for Al Sabah Art & Design… Collection
- Analog Digital Clock by Maarten Baas
- Bokja for The Quirico Company
- ME.WE concept car by Jean-Marie Massaud …for Toyota
- Fabriano by Riccardo Nannini, Domenico O…refice and Emanuele Pizzolorusso
- Total Trattoria by Martino Gamper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories