Dutch Design Week 09: Dutch designer Kiki van Eijk presented new additions to her Soft collection of ceramic objects in Eindhoven last month.
The new products include a ceramic lamp shade, table lamp and candle holder that look as though they're made of soft and squishy fabric.
Van Eijk presented the range at an exhibition called Glamour and Dust as part of Dutch Design Week.
See all our stories about Dutch Design Week in our special category.
- Hella Jongerius for Vitra
- Water-shaped bottles by Xiaoli Wen
- ThinPlug by Zihni Yalcin
- Cabaret Voltaire by Designliga
- Empty Memory by Logical Art at The Tempo…rium
- Architect silhouettes pose inside iconic… windows for Federico Babina's Archiwindow series
- Dyson's first humidifier uses ultraviole…t light to kill bacteria
- Bird Nesting Bricks by Aaron Dunkerton
- The Longest Bench by Studio Weave
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories