Dutch Design Week 09: Dutch designer Kiki van Eijk presented new additions to her Soft collection of ceramic objects in Eindhoven last month.
The new products include a ceramic lamp shade, table lamp and candle holder that look as though they're made of soft and squishy fabric.
Van Eijk presented the range at an exhibition called Glamour and Dust as part of Dutch Design Week.
See all our stories about Dutch Design Week in our special category.
- Swing Sofa by Studio Aisslinger for Vitr…a
- Biennale Interieur 2014 award winners re…alise bar concepts at Kortrijk Xpo
- Fundamentals of Makkum by Atelier NL for… Royal Tichelaar Makkum
- Mini Jambox by Jawbone
- Essence Collection by MSB
- Reed Krakoff creates furniture made from… felt for Established & Sons
- Lava combines western and eastern symbol…s to create "universal" icons
- Ripple effect captured in glass-domed li…ghting by Poetic Lab
- Neolione by Boadesign Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories