Dutch Design Week 09: Dutch designer Kiki van Eijk presented new additions to her Soft collection of ceramic objects in Eindhoven last month.
The new products include a ceramic lamp shade, table lamp and candle holder that look as though they're made of soft and squishy fabric.
Van Eijk presented the range at an exhibition called Glamour and Dust as part of Dutch Design Week.
See all our stories about Dutch Design Week in our special category.
- Plain Lighting and Rock Vase by Jin Kura…moto
- Nike Free Hyperfeel running shoe by Nike
- Movie: Design Museum Collection App
- Scatter Shelf by Nendo
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Seeper at Tent Digital
- Viktor & Rolf turns Van Gogh artworks in…to sculptural haute-couture garments
- Rhubarb by Emma Marga Blanche at 20 Desi…gners at Biologiska
- Superkink by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Sta…tion
- Gallery Fumi's Design Miami/Basel 2015 e…xhibition includes metal furniture by Max Lamb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories