In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum in London, designer Nicolas Roope talks about his career so far and the places in London that have made an impression on him (see movie below).
The interview was filmed for exhibition Super Contemporary, which was on show at the museum from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition included a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. More about the exhibition here.
More interviews in this series:
See all Dezeen’s movies here.
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, Mi…lan
- Kathryn Fleming proposes engineering ani…mals to thwart extinction
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Establ…ished & Sons
- Upside Down 2 by Floris Wubben
- Ground Zero by Slinkachu
- Assemblage 2 by Toogood at Natura Morta
- Land Rover Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- Custom Made U.S.A by Karen Ryan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories