In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum in London, designer Nicolas Roope talks about his career so far and the places in London that have made an impression on him (see movie below).
The interview was filmed for exhibition Super Contemporary, which was on show at the museum from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition included a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. More about the exhibition here.
More interviews in this series:
See all Dezeen’s movies here.
- Fiona O'Neill hand-paints dresses for Ce…ntral Saint Martins fashion show
- Clouds by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Irish studios collaborate on designs for… Milan exhibition
- "Bored" Chinese are turning from fashion… to furniture
- Necklace & clothes and Starlight by Homm…in
- Ettore Sottsass: A Survey, 1992 – 2007… at Friedman Benda
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- Stair by JDS Architects for Bench 10
- Game of Trust by Yiannis Ghikas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories