In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum in London, designer Nicolas Roope talks about his career so far and the places in London that have made an impression on him (see movie below).
The interview was filmed for exhibition Super Contemporary, which was on show at the museum from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition included a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. More about the exhibition here.
More interviews in this series:
See all Dezeen’s movies here.
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with or…ientation-sensitive controls
- Famous buildings become abstract blocks …of colour in Federico Babina's Archishape series
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jewel…lery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- Taxing Art by Beta Tank
- Moments in Time by Dominic Wilcox
- WashHouse by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Smile Makers by Ramblin' Brands
- Patrick Stevenson-Keating reimagines the… value of currency
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories