In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum in London, designer Nicolas Roope talks about his career so far and the places in London that have made an impression on him (see movie below).
The interview was filmed for exhibition Super Contemporary, which was on show at the museum from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition included a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. More about the exhibition here.
More interviews in this series:
See all Dezeen’s movies here.
- Tenspace by WOW
- Flower-shaped lamp that blooms at night …by Constantin Bolimond
- Scale watches by Nendo mark the time wit…h ruler increments
- Lovebird tables by Yuki Matsumoto
- Pangenerator creates troop of robotic ba…cking singers and dancers
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in patte…rned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
- 2 Million & 1 AD by Austin Houldsworth
- Dezeen Platform: Touch the Sound
- Frank, Ettore and Toyo by Chris Labrooy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories