In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum in London, designer Nicolas Roope talks about his career so far and the places in London that have made an impression on him (see movie below).
The interview was filmed for exhibition Super Contemporary, which was on show at the museum from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition included a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. More about the exhibition here.
More interviews in this series:
See all Dezeen’s movies here.
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- Irish studios collaborate on designs for… Milan exhibition
- Decode: Digital Design Sensations at the… V&A
- Great Camp Collection by Paul Loebach
- Chinese stools by Wieki Somers
- Di Mainstone's Human Harp creates music …from suspension bridges
- Lamps by Nao Tamura, Zaha Hadid and John… Pawson feature in Wonderglass movie
- Bookinist by Nils Holger Moormann
- Barkow Leibinger chose "strong and elast…ic" cotton for tensile installation in Marrakech
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories