In this video interview filmed by Dezeen for the Design Museum in London, designer Nicolas Roope talks about his career so far and the places in London that have made an impression on him (see movie below).
The interview was filmed for exhibition Super Contemporary, which was on show at the museum from 3 June to 4 October 2009. The exhibition included a dozen interviews with key London-based designers filmed by Dezeen. More about the exhibition here.
More interviews in this series:
See all Dezeen’s movies here.
- Xarxa Sofa by Martí Guixé for Danese
- Animal Tales by Ding3000
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprise…s two simple volumes
- Styrofoam Sofa by Kwangho Lee
- The $361,000 teapot: Marianne Brandt b…reaks Bauhaus auction record
- Lockheed Chair by Riot & Sollier
- Dezeen Watch Store: Christmas shipping… dates
- Interview with Tom Dixon
- The Invisibles by Tokujin Yoshioka for… Kartell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories