Called Dervish, the product is made of steel and resin, and comes in a gold, glossy black or polished stainless steel finish.
It was launched at Maison&Objet in Paris earlier this year.
Here's some text from Innermost:
Dervish is the second collaboration with Item, Dervish is a magnetic candle holder, a mixture of finishes and optical illusions have created a modern rendition on the classic candelabra.
Founded in 1999 by designers Russell Cameron and Steve Jones, based in both London and Hong Kong, Innermost is one of the most exciting and innovative design houses producing modern lighting, furniture and accessories for the UK and international interiors markets. Since its inception, Innermost has championed the work of both new and established international designers and has formed strong collaborations with designers to develop, launch and market their products throughout the world.
At Innermost’s core lies a key principle – each new product must not only be interesting and functional but be innovative in its use of materials Currently, Innermost’s designer partnerships span 12 different nationalities and include notable designers such as Shin Azumi, Anthony Dickens, Michael Young, Timorous Beasties, Winnie Lui, Christopher LaBrooy and Anne Kyrrö Quinn. Innermost products are available in over 40 countries around the world.
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Stick Chair by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Psychedelic imagery twists and warps i…n Delorean's 3D-mapped Crystal music video
- An Almost Ephimeral Autumn by Luzinter…ruptus
- Joe Doucet launches wooden Sling Chair… with supple silicone backrest
- Frost by Mars
- Veronika Gombert's Umleiter lamp hangs… offset from its ceiling rose
- MC Escher illustrations inform stands …for glass lamps by Note Design Studio
- Louche glassware by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories