Barcelona designers UBICA-ID. have created a collection of furniture with contrasting coloured and wooden surfaces.
Called Contrast Collection, the furniture is made of meranti wood with a striped appearance.
The series includes extending coffee tables, side tables and an armchair with a bookshelf incorporated in the back.
Here's some text from UBICA-ID.:
Contrast Collection is the latest offering from UBICA-ID.com design studio.
It is a furniture collection that consists of seven auxiliary pieces that are made of lacquered Meranti wood.
The collection has been created from pure volumes and geometric forms, looking for a formal line between them and a clear visual simplicity, without sacrificing details and solutions that has made them into practical and special furniture.
In the furniture, we a common feature that is the contrast between the warm texture and linear Meranti wood and smooth surfaces of varnished areas, which provide different color finishes.
Most of the pieces incorporate wheels under the structure, that allows us to move it in a practical and simple way.
Pieces of the collection:
- Anto-Lina: Extendable coffee table. Two pieces. Wheels incorporated.
- Aura: Coffee table with magazine rack and sliding top surface.
- Buko: Side table with magazine rack. Wheels incorporated.
- Aline: Side table with magazine rack. Wheels incorporated
- Copita: Armchair with magazine rack in back. Leather cushion. Wheels incorporated.
- Cu: Bedside table with drawer.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories