Hong Kong designer Leo Yiu has created a clock that protrudes at an angle from the wall it's mounted on.
Called Insert, the timepiece has a slice cut from one side of the face that creates a flat edge for hanging it.
Yiu created the design for clock manufacturer Nextime.
Yiu describes the project as "a simple idea to change the way we see the clock".
See all our stories about watches and clocks in our special category.
- Pod by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
- Suited Case by Erik De Nijs
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Valet by Ett la Benn
- Smoke by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- Volkswagen's latest car has a sunroof th…at opens with a wave of the hand
- Lasso Shoes by Gaspard Tiné-Berès at S…how RCA 2012
- Nendo manipulates metal to form Softer t…han Steel furniture collection
- ZE by Renault
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories