Hong Kong designer Leo Yiu has created a clock that protrudes at an angle from the wall it's mounted on.
Called Insert, the timepiece has a slice cut from one side of the face that creates a flat edge for hanging it.
Yiu created the design for clock manufacturer Nextime.
Yiu describes the project as "a simple idea to change the way we see the clock".
See all our stories about watches and clocks in our special category.
- Clock Delay by StudioBloomm
- Ice Moon by Doshi Levien for Häagen-D…azs
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at designjun…ction
- Massoud Hassani at My Way talks
- Body Paintingby Tenas
- Playing with Tradition by Richard Hutt…en
- Bread spoons by Niels Datema
- Food Machine by PJADAD encourages coll…aborative cooking
- Storyboard by Jan Van Hoof
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories