Hong Kong designer Leo Yiu has created a clock that protrudes at an angle from the wall it's mounted on.
Called Insert, the timepiece has a slice cut from one side of the face that creates a flat edge for hanging it.
Yiu created the design for clock manufacturer Nextime.
Yiu describes the project as "a simple idea to change the way we see the clock".
See all our stories about watches and clocks in our special category.
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- Lapel by Stuart Mcfarlane
- Negative Space Chess Set by Stefan Gough…erty
- 57 Series by Omer Arbel for Bocci
- Sé Collection II by Jaime Hayón
- Noidoi's multifunctional Pulse daybed co…mbines a resting space, magazine rack and serving tray
- Chris Kabel casts found objects in bronz…e for Fogo Island hotel key fobs
- Portus sofa system by Lammhults designed… to create a "room within a room"
- Visitors scratch walls and furniture to …create coloured etchings in Itay Ohaly installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories