Hong Kong designer Leo Yiu has created a clock that protrudes at an angle from the wall it's mounted on.
Called Insert, the timepiece has a slice cut from one side of the face that creates a flat edge for hanging it.
Yiu created the design for clock manufacturer Nextime.
Yiu describes the project as "a simple idea to change the way we see the clock".
See all our stories about watches and clocks in our special category.
- CSYS by Jake Dyson
- "We're a haberdashery for technology and… education" - Technology Will Save Us
- Interactive fashion films at POST exhibi…tion respond to movement of gallery visitors
- Designers reinterpret Ron Arad's Tom Vac… chair
- Chair 107 by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Mini Golf Club by La Bolleur
- Real Apple Store created for Borough Mar…ket's 1000th birthday
- 50 projects_25 objects + 25 spaces by N…endo
- Bruise suit shows para-athletes where th…ey are injured
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories