Ron Arad: Restless opens at the Barbican in London tomorrow and in the first of four films we made to coincide with the exhibition, the Israeli-born designer shows us around his studio in Chalk Farm, London. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
In the movie, Arad introduces us to some of the projects his team are working on, shows us his fleet of cars and loses a game of table tennis.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Robert Stadler combines construction mat…erials in sculptures for Paris exhibition
- May Design Series 2015 to feature exhibi…tions of emerging talent
- All Lovely Stuff at Interiors UK
- Janne Kyttanen builds 3D-printed sofa fr…om a minimal mesh
- Zaha Hadid at IMM Cologne
- Mini by Designerette
- Flight Brigade music video by Simon Robe…rts follows an animated train journey
- Carafe with a chopped spout by Michael S…choner
- Designed in Hackney: Costume designs for… Carbon Life by Gareth Pugh
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories