New York designers Constantin and Laurene Leon Boym have designed a set of four bowls that stack into the shape of a vase.
Called Totem, the design was crated for New Zealand brand Purple South.
More about Boym Partners on Dezeen:
Here's a little text from Purple South:
This handmade ceramic 'vase' breaks down into four distinct bowls creating a very unique serving experience. Use it to serve soups, condiments or even for office accessories (paper clips etc).
Purple South is a small manufacturing label from New Zealand who collaborates with designers worldwide to create thoughtful pieces focused on practical and handcraft designs. They've worked with Werner Aisslinger, Ed Annink and David Trubridge to name a few. This latest piece, Totem, has just been released to a few small retailers in New Zealand and it can be purchased throughout North America and Europe at our shop, Merchant no. 4.
- Moke by Michael Young
- dezeen loves... Type the Sky
- Reflet by Claire Lavabre
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- New Pinterest board: London 2012 Olympic… design
- Architonic presents Feeling Felt
- Lantern by Mathias Hahn for Ligne Roset
- Itisy table by Philippine Lemaire for Li…gne Roset
- Latis collection by Omvivo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories