In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Stone Spray Robot by Anna Kulik, Inder S…hergill and Petr Novikov
- Movie: Jaguar clay modelling at Clerkenw…ell Design Week
- "Bored" Chinese are turning from fashion… to furniture
- Arrojadoa by Jaime Hayón
- Moshimy by Michael Young for Native Unio…n
- Drip Grip and XY by Nosigner
- Designers in Residence at the Design Mus…eum
- Vegetal by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Hood by Form Us With Love for Ateljé Ly…ktan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories