In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Izabela Bołoz's Intersections modules i…nterlock to form street furniture
- Privé by Philippe Starck for Cassina
- Roadless wheels aim to help African farm…ers transport goods from remote villages
- Glueline by Oscar Diaz
- Post Fossil at 21_21 Design Sight
- Folding Stool by Jack Smith
- Tableware by Aldo Bakker
- Vitra Design Museum hosts Alvar Aalto re…trospective
- Dezeen Podcast: Colin Forbes remembering… Alan Fletcher at the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories