In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- A3 Animals by Michael Schoner
- Responsive Street Furniture adapts pub…lic spaces to suit pedestrians' needs
- Beer Wrench by Budnitz
- Porthé's cubic animation for 20syl mu…sic video zooms from micro to macro
- Arne Quinze for Jaga
- Unexpected Hill provides seating and c…limbing opportunities at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story …for Wallpaper*
- Lou Moria uses vacuum forming to creat…e recyclable shoes in seconds
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in… the Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories