In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Walking City dresses by Ying Gao
- Spotlight Volumes by Lukas Peet
- Divers by Janina Loeve
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Panna Chair install…ation at Moroso in New York
- Nokia E-Cu by Patrick Hyland
- Juxtapose by Gluejeans for Droog
- Fővám tér by Spora Architects
- Sneak preview: Marc Newson at Gagosian
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories