In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Interview with Maarten Baas
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humid…ifier
- Long Distance Watch allows far-flung l…overs to stay in touch
- Skeleton by Roger Arquer
- Ralph Nauta and Lonneke Gordijn of Des…ign Drift
- Shoes by Tracey Neuls and Tord Boontje… for Selfridges
- Nendo's solo exhibition in Milan to sh…owcase chairs that mix printed and natural grains
- Vague Clock by Sejoon Kim
- Dandelion Light by Sunghwa Jang
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories