In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Handmade rugs by Doshi Levien pay homage… to tribal Indian folk embroidery
- Bare Conductive Kits at Dezeen Super Sto…re
- Hand Forged by Julien Renault
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Gravel Plant 01 by Mieke Meijer
- OP-light by Bilge Nur Saltik creates lum…inous optical illusions
- Nendo's solo exhibition in Milan to show…case chairs that mix printed and natural grains
- Público gets Guardian-style makeover
- The Last Supper by Studio Job
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories