In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Selfish & Devoted by Deger Cengiz
- Moustache creates video to avoid exhibit…ing in "disappointing" Milan
- Mario Botta and André Ricard for Pierre… Junod
- "There's a real reason to invest in New …York's design sector"
- Shoes by Tea Petrovic
- Walking Shelter shoes by Sibling transfo…rm into a tent
- UNStudio's Hem carpet collection feature…s pixel-like patterns
- The Body by Kirsi Enkovaara can be twist…ed and folded to create endless seating shapes
- Lee Broom to create pastiche department …store inside empty shops for Milan exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories