In the movie, Arad tells us how he uses LED screens to both divide and unify the spaces and why he dislikes describing what he does as a career.
Watch Arad talk about has background and upbringing in our second movie.
Take a tour of Arad's north London studio in our first movie here.
Dezeen is online media partner for Ron Arad: Restless, which runs until 16 May. Click here for info and tickets.
- Inflatable furniture by Philipp Beisheim…
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "ma…gic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
- 1960s Coventry Cathedral chair by Dick R…ussell goes back into production
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Giovannoni WASHLET by Stefano Giovannoni… for TOTO
- Technology in bathrooms should be "hidde…n away," says Vola designer
- Kiosk at SCP by Michael Marriott
- Greenpeace and Jason Bruges at 100% Ligh…t
- New Stuff exhibition at the Johnson Trad…ing Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories