Called Delicious, the range draws on the metal sheeting that American hot dog stands are often made of and combines it with a quilting pattern.
More stories about Mathieu Lehanneur:
The text that follows is from Lehanneur:
'Delicious' at Tools galerie
The 'Delicious' range of storage units is now being marketed by Tools Galerie. A salute to the ubiquitous New York hot dog stand served up with a padded stitch effect borrowed from Coco Chanel, the range will be on display in the 'Métal(s)' collective show starting 2 April and running to 29 May 2010 at Tools Galerie
4 modules & finishes available.
- Furniture by Tierney Haines
- Tip of the Tongue by Michael Anastassi…ades
- Takaya incorporates taxidermy into bot…anical headdresses
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle …by PedalFactory goes into production
- Nendo. Illuminated for Wästberg
- Sabi previews bathroom accessories ran…ge by Barber and Osgerby's MAP
- New collection aims to take Habitat "b…ack to what it was many years ago"
- The Traveller by Arne Quinze for Louis… Vuitton
- Table-Palette by Kiki van Eijk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories