Milan 2010: Milan designer Denis Guidone has created a watch where criss-crossing lines meet the edges of the face.
Called Time Lines, the design will be shown at the NAVA Design flagship store in Milan next week.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
The following text is from Guidone:
Nava continues to draw the time with strict irrationality breaking up once again the rules of the traditional reading of the time.
Time Lines is characterized by the improper use of lines that, apparently positioned at random, create instead a dialogue with the clock face, determining and indicating the exact time.
It will be shown during Milan design week at the flagship store NAVA design via durini 23 Milan from 14 April 2010.
- Tie-break by Bertjan Pot for Richard Lam…pert
- Hand-blown light bulbs by Dylan Kehde Ro…elofs
- London design shop Folklore launches Cor…e Collection
- Patricia Urquiola designs slanted water …jug for Bilbao restaurants
- Torafu Architects hides dolls' house wit…hin a wooden chair
- Lamps by John Procario
- Gravity by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Ron…dini – Fabio Novembre at Rotonda di via Besana
- The Wind by Issey Miyake with James Dyso…n
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories