Milan 2010: Milan designer Denis Guidone has created a watch where criss-crossing lines meet the edges of the face.
Called Time Lines, the design will be shown at the NAVA Design flagship store in Milan next week.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
The following text is from Guidone:
Nava continues to draw the time with strict irrationality breaking up once again the rules of the traditional reading of the time.
Time Lines is characterized by the improper use of lines that, apparently positioned at random, create instead a dialogue with the clock face, determining and indicating the exact time.
It will be shown during Milan design week at the flagship store NAVA design via durini 23 Milan from 14 April 2010.
- María Rut Dýrfjörð bases textile pri…nts on Icelandic architecture
- MSDS Studio presents simple furniture an…d lighting collection in Stockholm
- Your Mobile Expectations by Olafur Elias…son
- Everyday Special by Mr Jones Watches
- Badkast by Anna van der Lei
- DesignTide in Tokyo 2007 details
- Design Museum Collection App: electrical… products
- Phonebloks mobile phone concept by Dave …Hakkens
- Modular lighting system by Choi + Shine …Architects sticks together with magnets
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories