Milan 2010: Milan designer Denis Guidone has created a watch where criss-crossing lines meet the edges of the face.
Called Time Lines, the design will be shown at the NAVA Design flagship store in Milan next week.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
The following text is from Guidone:
Nava continues to draw the time with strict irrationality breaking up once again the rules of the traditional reading of the time.
Time Lines is characterized by the improper use of lines that, apparently positioned at random, create instead a dialogue with the clock face, determining and indicating the exact time.
It will be shown during Milan design week at the flagship store NAVA design via durini 23 Milan from 14 April 2010.
- Monica Förster designs leather bags f…or Palmgrens
- Confession by Nick Ross
- Special feature: design by celebrities
- Stripes and Peignes by Philippe Nigro …for Ligne Roset
- Noooodle by Ding3000
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Audi Centenary Sculpture by Gerry Juda…h
- Zaza Chair by Omri Barzeev
- Drawing Lamp by Thomas Feichtner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories