Korean designer Sehwan Oh has designed a paperclip holder in the shape of a turtle's shell.
Called Turtle, the product has a magnet on the underside to collect pins, tacks or paperclips at it is moved across a surface.
Here's some more information from the designer:
Other magnetic paper clip holder has some problems. It keeps paper pins and tacks without any protection. because Pins and Tacks are on the surface of the holder. It is not to easy to gather clips, pins and tacks because they are too thin and sharp.
Turtle is a new way of magnetic paper clip holder. Turtle keeps clips, pins and tacks inside of the body. You can gather them very easily by dragging because of magnet. It is possible to stack Turtle to save space for packing and shipping as well.
My name is Turtle.
I live in a desk.
I do not swim in the water.
I do not eat seafood.
I like to dance on the desk.
I dance by your touching.
I love to eat clips, tacks and pins instead of seafood because my stomach is strong magnet.
While you are dragging me on the desk, I enjoy my meal.
After the meal, I lay on the desk.
You can pick clips, tacks and pins.
- Felt Follows Form by Hanan Kedmi
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
- Dissecting the Dandy by Form Us With Lov…e
- Alessandro Zambelli launches hexagonal W…oodspot table lamp
- The (RED) Desk by Jonathan Ive and Marc …Newson
- Insert by Leo Yiu
- Alumi by Industrial Facility at Pop-Down
- Muller Van Severen to present new furnit…ure at Viaduct exhibition
- Pencil Jewellery by Gemma Holt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories