Called Clinker, the pieces have slats of all different lengths, some of which make up the legs of the tables.
The table tops are made of glass so the inner wooden structure is visible from the top.
The collection consists of a range of tables and a lightshade.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's some more information from the designers:
Clinker is the first collaboration between Innermost and Rich Brilliant Willing, Rich Brilliant Willing was named among the "Top 40" designers by I.D. magazine in January 2009.
Clinker is created from wood slats resembling clapboards, overlapping each other; the range will include both furniture and lighting.
Clinker by Rich Brilliant Willing, a new American design trio based in New York, created the second furniture range in the Innermost collection.
Clinker is the first collaboration between Innermost and Rich Brilliant Willing.
Created from wood slats resembling clapboards, overlapping each other, random lengths create the haphazard and fun form of the tables.
The tables have a clear glass top allowing the inner wooden structure to be visible.
The range will be available in bright lacquered colours orange, black and white and also a natural oak finish.
A selection of lighting will be launched into the Clinker range at Superstudio Piu, Milan in April.
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
- Österlen by Inga Sempé for Gärsnäs
- Waterfalls flow over catwalk at Hunter f…ashion show
- Naar Inkt Vissen book printed with squid… ink by Today Designers
- Paper Vase by Pepe Heykoop
- Gigi Barker's skin-covered seats are inf…used with bodily scents
- Jaime Hayón for BD
- Penda creates landscape of purple pillar…s for audio-visual installation in a Chinese park
- Psychomoulages by Olivier Peyricot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories