The design on each floor represents a specific decade in twentieth century fashion, starting from 1910 through to 1990.
The signage was designed using materials relevant to the decade represented in each space.
Photography is by Peter Bennetts.
More about Buro North on Dezeen:
Here's some more information from the designers:
MYER, Australia's largest department store recently relocated their head office. BVN Architects commissioned Büro North to design graphic embellishments and signage throughout the space.
After a thorough research phase, we crafted design which evolves throughout the nine floors.
Each floor is themed by a specific decade in twentieth century fashion, starting with the 1910's and working up through the building to the 1990's.
Wall Graphics were relief routered and signage developed using a feature material relevant to the decade.
Toilet pictograms were given the same decade relevant treatment creating a subtle and sophisticated interpretation of MYER's heritage.
|D.Vision Dental Clinic by
|Eco Christmas tree by
|Solar Shade by
- Kensington Lighthouse by Tandem Design S…tudio
- Translucent fabric divides Aesop store i…n Kyoto by Simplicity
- Y. Di Cassanova by Van Halewyck & Marco
- D.Vision Dental Clinic by A1 Architects
- Sunflower Seeds 2010 by Ai Weiwei
- Eclética Centro De Música by 0E1 Arqui…tetos
- Office renovation featuring polycarbonat…e and wood partitions by Daipu Architects
- Jump Studios dresses Soho juice bar with… industrial fittings and tiled herringbone floor
- Roc Apeldoorn interior by Tjep.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories