The design on each floor represents a specific decade in twentieth century fashion, starting from 1910 through to 1990.
The signage was designed using materials relevant to the decade represented in each space.
Photography is by Peter Bennetts.
More about Buro North on Dezeen:
Here's some more information from the designers:
MYER, Australia's largest department store recently relocated their head office. BVN Architects commissioned Büro North to design graphic embellishments and signage throughout the space.
After a thorough research phase, we crafted design which evolves throughout the nine floors.
Each floor is themed by a specific decade in twentieth century fashion, starting with the 1910's and working up through the building to the 1990's.
Wall Graphics were relief routered and signage developed using a feature material relevant to the decade.
Toilet pictograms were given the same decade relevant treatment creating a subtle and sophisticated interpretation of MYER's heritage.
|D.Vision Dental Clinic by
|Eco Christmas tree by
|Solar Shade by
- Bergen International Festival offices de…signed to resemble a workshop
- Thomas Heatherwick beach cafe takes shap…e
- Primewine Bar by Sandellsandberg
- "There was all this potential but it was… being held back by the architecture"
- "Workspaces are white, passages are blac…k" at Post-'s self-designed architecture studio
- Art school extension with wooden stairs …and bridges by Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Post Fossil at 21_21 Design Sight
- Signterior by A-Asterisk
- Zebar by 3Gatti Architecture Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories