The design on each floor represents a specific decade in twentieth century fashion, starting from 1910 through to 1990.
The signage was designed using materials relevant to the decade represented in each space.
Photography is by Peter Bennetts.
More about Buro North on Dezeen:
Here's some more information from the designers:
MYER, Australia's largest department store recently relocated their head office. BVN Architects commissioned Büro North to design graphic embellishments and signage throughout the space.
After a thorough research phase, we crafted design which evolves throughout the nine floors.
Each floor is themed by a specific decade in twentieth century fashion, starting with the 1910's and working up through the building to the 1990's.
Wall Graphics were relief routered and signage developed using a feature material relevant to the decade.
Toilet pictograms were given the same decade relevant treatment creating a subtle and sophisticated interpretation of MYER's heritage.
|D.Vision Dental Clinic by
|Eco Christmas tree by
|Solar Shade by
- Spicebox Office by Nendo
- Joris Laarman Lab explores 3D-printed me…tal and open-source chair designs in New York exhibition
- Floating steel staircase divides Idunsga…te Apartment by Haptic
- Mercato at Three on the Bund by Neri&Hu
- James Cameron store, Melbourne by Univer…sal Design Studio
- MPH Architects transforms "magnificent" …former car factory into education centre
- Eduardo Souto de Moura Concursos 1979-20…10 by André Campos and Pedro Guedes Oliveira
- HI matic by Matali Crasset with Patrick …Elouarghi and Philippe Chatelet
- Giada Milan flagship store by Claudio Si…lvestrin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories