Designer Francesco Binfaré has designed a sofa draped in a loose leather cover for Italian brand Edra.
Called Brenno, the sofa is filled with a layer of goose down and was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's some more information from Edra:
Brenno is a sofa with frame is in plywood and metal and the stuffing is in Gellyfoam covered with a thick layer of goose down.
The leather upholstery is generously plump by design, affording the kind of welcoming softness and comfort that appeases the eye even before the body.
|More from Edra
- Lollipop-making kit by Tessa Geuze is …designed to create homemade seasonal treats
- Sebastian Cox and Lorna Singleton use …ancient crafting technique to weave wooden furniture
- World Cup 2014 final features "most te…sted" football ever
- Precious Plastic by Dave Hakkens
- 100% Inspiration: Andy Martin
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on designing… a new bus for London
- Grace K handbags and So K sandals by K…artell
- Scatter Shelf by Nendo
- Eugene lounge chair by Stefan Diez for… e15
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories