Designer Francesco Binfaré has designed a sofa draped in a loose leather cover for Italian brand Edra.
Called Brenno, the sofa is filled with a layer of goose down and was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's some more information from Edra:
Brenno is a sofa with frame is in plywood and metal and the stuffing is in Gellyfoam covered with a thick layer of goose down.
The leather upholstery is generously plump by design, affording the kind of welcoming softness and comfort that appeases the eye even before the body.
|More from Edra
- My Private Sky by Kram/Weisshaar
- Darum lamp by DAG-designlab
- Camper store Paris by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec (more images)
- Teresa van Dongen's bioluminescent lamp …is "a new way to create light"
- NHow Hotel Milan by Matteo Thun 2
- "I try to make new forms of life," says …Strandbeests creator Theo Jansen
- Styrofoam Sofa by Kwangho Lee
- Umbrellas by Ella Doran at Dezeen Super …Store
- France by Albert Schrurs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories