Designer Francesco Binfaré has designed a sofa draped in a loose leather cover for Italian brand Edra.
Called Brenno, the sofa is filled with a layer of goose down and was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's some more information from Edra:
Brenno is a sofa with frame is in plywood and metal and the stuffing is in Gellyfoam covered with a thick layer of goose down.
The leather upholstery is generously plump by design, affording the kind of welcoming softness and comfort that appeases the eye even before the body.
|More from Edra
- Airborne by Stéphanie Van Zwam
- Melvin the Machine by HEYHEYHEY
- Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik
- The Migration of Mel and Judith by Thoma…s Hillier
- Architectural Review redesign by Alexand…er Boxill
- Future Primitives by Muller Van Severen
- The Washington Collection by David Adjay…e for Knoll
- The Alchemist's Dressing Table by Lauren… Davies
- Heatherwick Studio: Designing the Extrao…rdinary at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories