Designer Francesco Binfaré has designed a sofa draped in a loose leather cover for Italian brand Edra.
Called Brenno, the sofa is filled with a layer of goose down and was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's some more information from Edra:
Brenno is a sofa with frame is in plywood and metal and the stuffing is in Gellyfoam covered with a thick layer of goose down.
The leather upholstery is generously plump by design, affording the kind of welcoming softness and comfort that appeases the eye even before the body.
|More from Edra
- Meta launch in Milan
- Table-Dish-Cover by Maezm
- The Recovery Lounge by Priestmangoode
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
- Phonofone II by Tristan Zimmermann
- TaliaYstudio turns colourful photography… filters into jewellery collection
- Croatian designer creates giant light sh…ow by illuminating shipyard cranes
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- Is Copenhagen the new Milan?
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories