Designer Francesco Binfaré has designed a sofa draped in a loose leather cover for Italian brand Edra.
Called Brenno, the sofa is filled with a layer of goose down and was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's some more information from Edra:
Brenno is a sofa with frame is in plywood and metal and the stuffing is in Gellyfoam covered with a thick layer of goose down.
The leather upholstery is generously plump by design, affording the kind of welcoming softness and comfort that appeases the eye even before the body.
|More from Edra
- Chandlo by Doshi Levien for BD Barcelona… Design
- Bioluminescent lamp by ￼Teresa van Don…gen glows blue with octopus bacteria
- Nendo reframes the white shirt as centre…piece for COS installation in Milan
- James Patmore Studio launches debut home…ware collection
- City Music by Akko Goldenbeld
- Design Indaba videos: Revital Cohen
- "People who don't like Comic Sans don't …know anything about design"
- Bronze Age by Philippe-Albert Lefebvre
- Aria and Avia lamps by Zaha Hadid for Sl…amp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories