Designer Francesco Binfaré has designed a sofa draped in a loose leather cover for Italian brand Edra.
Called Brenno, the sofa is filled with a layer of goose down and was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
See all our stories about Milan 2010 in our special category.
Here's some more information from Edra:
Brenno is a sofa with frame is in plywood and metal and the stuffing is in Gellyfoam covered with a thick layer of goose down.
The leather upholstery is generously plump by design, affording the kind of welcoming softness and comfort that appeases the eye even before the body.
|More from Edra
- "3D printing is abused" - Ron Arad
- Myrkr Chair by WORD
- SP-7 Dining Table by Schwab/Panther
- Stack Buffet by Hector Esrawe
- Campana Brothers video interview 4
- Cajal sofas and armchair by Gunilla Alla…rd balance seats on thin metal frames
- Christian Louboutin Mount Street Window …by Studio XAG
- WaterDream by Front for Axor
- Fury! by Roel-jan Elsinga
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories