Dezeen movie: in this second movie about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, architect Mario Bellini (above) talks to museum director Deyan Sudjic, writer Penny Sparke and curator Daniel Charny about his work and Italian industry.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Fabio Novembre, Ross Lovegrove and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
See also: Made in Italy: il Modo Italiano
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Hoof by Samuel Wilkinson for &tradition
- Colourless scenes whizz past during musi…c video for The Road
- The Right Kind of Wrong by Anthony Burri…ll and Michael Marriott
- "I pre-dated the trend for large watches… by about a decade" - Marc Newson
- Bold by Studio Job at Designhuis, Eindho…ven
- Maarten Baas at Contrasts Gallery
- Twin'Z concept car by Ross Lovegrove for… Renault
- Matali Crasset creates faceted presentat…ion cases from concrete
- Suna Broom by Joseph Guerra
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories