Dezeen movie: in this second movie about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, architect Mario Bellini (above) talks to museum director Deyan Sudjic, writer Penny Sparke and curator Daniel Charny about his work and Italian industry.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Fabio Novembre, Ross Lovegrove and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
See also: Made in Italy: il Modo Italiano
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Readme by Peter Böckel
- Qantas First Lounges by Marc Newson
- Ai Weiwei at Albion Gallery
- Crudo by Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini,… Robin Bigio, Martin Meier and Oliviero Zanon
- Iskos-Berlin updates the plastic shell c…hair with recyclable equivalent
- Simon Legald designs stackable melamine …trays for Normann Copenhagen
- Car on a Stick by Ross Lovegrove
- Please Kill Me by Sibling
- Tangible Textural Interface by Eunhee Jo… at Show RCA 2012
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories