Dezeen movie: in this second movie about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, architect Mario Bellini (above) talks to museum director Deyan Sudjic, writer Penny Sparke and curator Daniel Charny about his work and Italian industry.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Fabio Novembre, Ross Lovegrove and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
See also: Made in Italy: il Modo Italiano
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2015 video highl…ights
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
- Gridlock by Philippe Malouin
- Mobile kitchen wins the first NWW Design… Award
- Reflective dish of water to be installed… at International Garden Festival in Quebec
- COD by Rami Tareef
- Donna Wilson on her knitted tree for the… Stepney Green Design Collection
- Karimoku New Standard's wooden chairs st…ack like supermarket trolleys
- Plastic Classic by Pili Wu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories