Dezeen movie: in this second movie about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro, architect Mario Bellini (above) talks to museum director Deyan Sudjic, writer Penny Sparke and curator Daniel Charny about his work and Italian industry.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Look out for more movies in this series featuring designers including Fabio Novembre, Ross Lovegrove and Antonio Citterio on Dezeen over the next few days.
See also: Made in Italy: il Modo Italiano
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Daan Roosegaarde: "People can do what …they want with my Crystal installation"
- Movie: golden spider-silk cape by Simo…n Peers and Nicholas Godley
- Cygnet by Aston Martin
- Nathalie Dackelid's "wooden tablecloth…" folds out to form table extensions
- "Street culture is synonymous with eas…t London" - Lee Broom
- Hana by Shige Hasegawa Design
- Tent London trade show launches Shop T…ent ecommerce platform for exhibitors' work
- Roger Arquer at Dezeen Platform
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "…magic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories