Dezeen movie: this final film in our series about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro designers Antonio Citterio (above, left) and Ross Lovegrove (centre) talk to Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (right)
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Above: Mobil series by Antonio Citterio for Kartell
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: Suita, by Antonio Citterio for Vitra. Presented during Salone del Mobile 2010.
Above: Alpine Capsule by Ross Lovegrove (see our earlier story)
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Bionic Runner combines cycling and joggi…ng for "injury-free" running
- Geraldine Spilker combines ashes with re…sin to create mementoes of the dead
- Boutique Runway by CLS Architetti
- Contrast Collection by UBICA-ID.
- Escapism by Daniel Widrig, Iris van Herp…en and .MGX by Materialise
- Alone in a Crowd by Rolf Sachs
- Arne Quinze at Galerie Pierre Bergé & A…ssociés
- Walk the Walk by David Taylor
- Smári McCarthy at Me Craft/You Industry
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories