Dezeen movie: this final film in our series about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro designers Antonio Citterio (above, left) and Ross Lovegrove (centre) talk to Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (right)
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Above: Mobil series by Antonio Citterio for Kartell
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: Suita, by Antonio Citterio for Vitra. Presented during Salone del Mobile 2010.
Above: Alpine Capsule by Ross Lovegrove (see our earlier story)
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Big-Game launches range of multi-faceted… door handles
- Young designers transform beetles into p…lastic and printing ink
- "Our shoes were the first to cross betwe…en industrial design and fashion" - Rem D Koolhaas
- Bunny chair by Slap Studio for Curio
- Diversity by Nacho Carbonell
- Mr Chocolate Moustaches by Diego Ramos
- Matali Crasset presents woven vessels i…n collaboration with Zimbabwean weavers
- PostlerFerguson partners with Viennese j…ewellers to design bespoke microphone accessories
- E8 furniture by Mathias Hahn for Zeitrau…m
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories