Dezeen movie: this final film in our series about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro designers Antonio Citterio (above, left) and Ross Lovegrove (centre) talk to Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (right)
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Above: Mobil series by Antonio Citterio for Kartell
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: Suita, by Antonio Citterio for Vitra. Presented during Salone del Mobile 2010.
Above: Alpine Capsule by Ross Lovegrove (see our earlier story)
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Underground Supporter posters by Rizon
- Illum camera creates interactive photogr…aphs that users can re-focus after shooting
- Money bowls by Arthur Analts and Rudolph… Strelis
- Randomly Crystallised by Front
- Baum by Study O Portable
- RCA Fashion 2013 collection by Xiao Li
- To Have and to Hold by Marc Woods
- RIBA Regent Street Windows Project 2013
- California Pastoral by Jeremy Quinn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories