Dezeen movie: this final film in our series about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro designers Antonio Citterio (above, left) and Ross Lovegrove (centre) talk to Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (right)
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Above: Mobil series by Antonio Citterio for Kartell
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: Suita, by Antonio Citterio for Vitra. Presented during Salone del Mobile 2010.
Above: Alpine Capsule by Ross Lovegrove (see our earlier story)
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- Parlour Lighting by Donna Bates
- Di Mainstone's Human Harp creates musi…c from suspension bridges
- Dyson's first humidifier uses ultravio…let light to kill bacteria
- Luke Jerram transforms Bristol's Park …Street into 90 metre water slide
- Narrative Identities by Nadia Troeman
- Sprig by Donna Wilson for SCP
- SP-7 Dining Table by Schwab/Panther
- Lanterne Marine by BarberOsgerby for V…enini
- Blank Wall Clock by Martí Guixé for …Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories