Dezeen movie: this final film in our series about Italian design for the Design Museum in association with Peroni Nastro Azzurro designers Antonio Citterio (above, left) and Ross Lovegrove (centre) talk to Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic (right)
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Above: Mobil series by Antonio Citterio for Kartell
Called Made in Italy, the series of five talks on Italian design were chaired by Design Museum director Deyan Sudjic and took place in London, Brighton and Glasgow.
Above: Suita, by Antonio Citterio for Vitra. Presented during Salone del Mobile 2010.
Above: Alpine Capsule by Ross Lovegrove (see our earlier story)
More information about the talks can be found in our earlier story.
- 3D-woven fabric creates organically shap…ed lamps that glow in the dark
- Designed in Hackney: Omi pendant Lightsb…y Naomi Paul
- Pleats by USIN-e
- Hella Jongerius for Vitra
- Industrial Facility at the Design Museum… - podcast interview
- Mindcraft by Danish Crafts
- Bola Service Table by Antoni Pallejà Of…fice
- Studio Swine extends collection of produ…cts made from hair
- City Music by Akko Goldenbeld
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories