Next in our series of movies by Brazilian photographer Pedro Kok is this 1928 Modernist house in São Paulo by Gregori Warchavchik.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More movies by Pedro Kok on Dezeen:
Here's a little more information from Kok:
Casa Modernista da Rua Santa Cruz, São Paulo, Brazil
The Modernist House at Santa Cruz St., São Paulo, Brazil, designed by architect Gregori Warchavchik and built in 1928, is considered the first modernist building in Brazil. Defined as a state heritage site in 1984, it is undergoing restoration and conservation work and was reopened to public in 2008. Today receives the Museum of the City of São Paulo.
- Triptyque's shiny metal restaurant hover…s over São Paulo shopping complex
- Casa Grecia by Isay Weinfeld
- Loducca building in São Paulo by Tripty…que
- Vertical Strip by Stephen Sobl
- Transitlager by BIG
- Temporary Museum (Lake) by Anne Holtrop
- House in Ise by Takashi Yamaguchi & Asso…ciates
- The War Rooms, St. James's Park by Ned S…cott
- School of Technology and Management by N…uno Montenegro M+P Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories