Mexican studio Anagrama have created the interiors and branding for the first shop in Mexico dedicated to French macarons.
Called Theurel & Thomas, the store is predominantly white to allow the colours of the macarons to stand out.
Here's some more information from the designers:
Theurel & Thomas is the first pâtisserie in Mexico specialized in French macarons, the most popular dessert of the French pastries.
For this project it was very important to create an imposing brand that would emphasize the unique value, elegance and detail of this delicate dessert.
One of the most important extensions of a brand, which has a business based in store selling, is the design and ambiance of the stores. The pâtisserie of Theurel & Thomas has an enlighten space with an exclusivity and elegance atmosphere.
The store location is found in San Pedro, Mx. Latin America's most affluent suburb.
White is a central part of the design and it plays as a contrast with the colors of the French macarons.
Details were an essential part of our work. We meticulously selected each porcelain piece making a balance with sophisticated specks that made the value of the brand and the exclusivity of the product outshine. We created the brand as well as the architectural space.
- Microsoft Headquarters in Vienna by Inno…cad
- Alberta Ferretti via Montenapoleone by …Sybarite
- Google Campus by Jump Studios
- Renovation of the Rácz Thermal Bath by …Budapesti Műhely
- Napoléon apartment by FREAKS freearchit…ects
- If You Build it, They Will Come… by Be…n Faga
- Casa Talia by Marco Giunta and Viviana H…addad
- Singapore university research centre cei…ling consists of "6,000 moveable lights"
- Lighting installation by Robert Stadler …during Nuit Blanche in Paris
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories