DezeenTV: in this next film in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Cologne gallerist Gabrielle Ammann explains how she came to exhibit and sell design, the need to categorize people and whether she would prefer to keep a Ron Arad chair or sculpture.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Marco Dessi||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: [D3] winners||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Eric Degenhardt
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
- Haze Series by Wonmin Park Studio
- Flower Cars in Milan
- 20 litre Coat Stand by Peter Marigold
- Frost by Mars
- Fondue lamp shaped like a cheese-melting… pot by Luca Nichetto
- Santos chair by Joel Escalona
- Jeremy Maxwell Wintrebert installs "simp…le, geometric shapes" at London's V&A
- Pebble by KiBiSi at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories