DezeenTV: in this next film in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Cologne gallerist Gabrielle Ammann explains how she came to exhibit and sell design, the need to categorize people and whether she would prefer to keep a Ron Arad chair or sculpture.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Marco Dessi||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: [D3] winners||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Eric Degenhardt
- Fang by Iris van Herpen and United Nud…e
- Design Talks at Design Miami 08: trans…cripts
- Experimenta One & Two by Alain Gilles
- Logo Chairs by Richard Woods and Sebas…tian Wrong
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garde…n Super Design
- Gardenias by Jaime Hayón for BD Barce…lona Design
- Dezeen archive: candle holders
- Matières à Chaud by 5.5 Studio
- Tin Can Lids by Jack Bresnahan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories