DezeenTV: in this next film in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Cologne gallerist Gabrielle Ammann explains how she came to exhibit and sell design, the need to categorize people and whether she would prefer to keep a Ron Arad chair or sculpture.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Marco Dessi||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: [D3] winners||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Eric Degenhardt
- Dezeen podcast: Penguin Covers Then and …Now
- Paris exhibition aims to illustrate Diet…er Rams' principles of good design
- Coleoptera plastic made of beetles by Aa…gje Hoekstra
- Dezeen Screen: VUE watch by Yves Behar
- Copper Lamp 10kg by Tobias Sieber and Sa…muel Treindl
- Antique Chinese stools from Chest of Dra…wers at the Temporium
- Dezeen's style editor selects his top fi…ve installations and products from Milan 2014
- Proper Coffee's Imperial Drip machine br…ews drinks slowly to improve flavour
- New Pinterest board: Stockholm 2014
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories