DezeenTV: in this next film in our series of Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents, Cologne gallerist Gabrielle Ammann explains how she came to exhibit and sell design, the need to categorize people and whether she would prefer to keep a Ron Arad chair or sculpture.
Click on the symbol in the bottom right of the video player above to view the movie in full-screen HD.
Can’t see the movie? Click here.
More information about the talks here. Keep an eye out for more Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents interviews over the coming weeks…
|Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Marco Dessi||Dezeentalks at D Design Talents: [D3] winners||Dezeentalks at D Design
Talents: Eric Degenhardt
- VOL by Victor Carrasco for Boffi
- Lo Res by United Nude
- Sport Plates by Boguslaw Sliwinski
- C-X75 by Jaguar
- Philippe Starck launches MASS cycling co…llection at Eurobike
- A utensil is not just a utensil by James… Stoklund
- Bistro in Vitro is a virtual restaurant …serving the artificial meat dishes of the future
- The Radiation Collection by NOCC
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories