Dezeen have teamed up with Brands, UK distributors for Emeco, to offer our readers the chance to win one of three Emeco 111 Navy Chairs made of recycled plastic bottles to celebrate the chair's UK launch during the London Design Festival.
Modeled after the iconic all-aluminium Navy Chair first designed in 1944 for the US Navy, each 111 Navy Chair is made from at least 111 recycled plastic bottles.
The chairs are available in six colours: Coca-Cola red, flint grey, charcoal, snow white, grass and persimmon.
This competition is now closed.
Three winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
See the 111 Navy Chair in all six colours at The Conran Shop Chelsea during the London Design Festival, 18-26 September.
For further information contact Brands, Emeco’s UK and Ireland distributor:
99 St John Street
London EC1M 4AS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 1670
Congratulations to our winners! Leigh Warren in Australia, Tobias Boeing in Germany and Mark Attmore in the UK.
- A Million Times by Humans Since 1982
- Charcoal by Formafantasma at the Vitra D…esign Museum
- Porcelain by Jaime Hayón for Kutani Cho…emon
- Rooftop hangar by TDO provides launchpad… for James Bridle's surveillance balloon
- Lighting design classes at the Brandi In…stitute
- Roll & Mix by Marcial Ahsayane
- Float by Karim Rashid for Sancal
- Martino Gamper curates exhibition at the… Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- The Washington Collection by David Adjay…e for Knoll
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories