Dezeen have teamed up with Brands, UK distributors for Emeco, to offer our readers the chance to win one of three Emeco 111 Navy Chairs made of recycled plastic bottles to celebrate the chair's UK launch during the London Design Festival.
Modeled after the iconic all-aluminium Navy Chair first designed in 1944 for the US Navy, each 111 Navy Chair is made from at least 111 recycled plastic bottles.
The chairs are available in six colours: Coca-Cola red, flint grey, charcoal, snow white, grass and persimmon.
This competition is now closed.
Three winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
See the 111 Navy Chair in all six colours at The Conran Shop Chelsea during the London Design Festival, 18-26 September.
For further information contact Brands, Emeco’s UK and Ireland distributor:
99 St John Street
London EC1M 4AS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 1670
Congratulations to our winners! Leigh Warren in Australia, Tobias Boeing in Germany and Mark Attmore in the UK.
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic and Emeco fo…r the Parrish Art Museum
- Found by Oscar Diaz
- The Beginning of Product Mutation by Wan…nayos Boonperm
- ScanLAB and Vivienne Westwood collaborat…e on first laser-scanned photoshoot
- Interview: K01 by Marc Newson for Pentax
- Cars of the future could evolve and muta…te "like biology"
- Satellite by Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen …Watch Store
- New S14-1 Collection by Nixon is now ava…ilable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Nomad table by Jorre van Ast
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories