Dezeen have teamed up with Brands, UK distributors for Emeco, to offer our readers the chance to win one of three Emeco 111 Navy Chairs made of recycled plastic bottles to celebrate the chair's UK launch during the London Design Festival.
Modeled after the iconic all-aluminium Navy Chair first designed in 1944 for the US Navy, each 111 Navy Chair is made from at least 111 recycled plastic bottles.
The chairs are available in six colours: Coca-Cola red, flint grey, charcoal, snow white, grass and persimmon.
This competition is now closed.
Three winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
See the 111 Navy Chair in all six colours at The Conran Shop Chelsea during the London Design Festival, 18-26 September.
For further information contact Brands, Emeco’s UK and Ireland distributor:
99 St John Street
London EC1M 4AS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 1670
Congratulations to our winners! Leigh Warren in Australia, Tobias Boeing in Germany and Mark Attmore in the UK.
- "Bosnian handicraft meets Scandinavian d…esign" in Monica Förster's range for Zanat
- Rectangle shoes by Maria Nina Vaclavek r…eveal outlines of the wearer's feet
- Autonomous Living Unit by Eduardo McInto…sh
- Moooi opens New York showroom to target …booming US design market
- Concept car by Ross Lovegrove for Renaul…t
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
- Between Two Rivers by Siba Sahabi
- Works on Reflection II by Kim Thome at W…illiam Benington Gallery
- Design London contemporary design fair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories