Mr Cube comprises a set of wooden pieces with hidden magnets that can be attached to form the head, arms and legs of a figure or combined to create a cube.
The figures will be on display as part of Ten Plan 23-26 September, which showcases the work of ten designers who have a particular emphasis on sustainability.
See our previous stories about Ten:
Here' some more from the designer:
Mr. Cube by Héctor Serrano for Ten Plan at 100% Design London
A collection of wooden figures with a common central body and interchangeable arms, legs and head. Rearrange and create infinite combinations easily thanks to its internal magnets. After playing all the parts fit in together forming a perfect cube!
Mr. Cube is our participation for this year TEN, a collective of ten designers who for the last four years have been presenting different projects around the theme of sustainability in design. Now in their fifth year the TEN collective will be showing TEN PLAN, an exhibition of projects accompanied by plans and instructions for making.
You can visit TEN PLAN at Stand 'Central Boulevard 5' 100% Design, Earls Court, London 23-26 September 2010
|Shh… Craft is Golden!
by Danish Crafts
- Prairie Chair by Von Tundra
- Viktor & Rolf Autumn Winter 2013 scenogr…aphy by Studio Job
- 17 Days of Summer by Jordon Cheung
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- 28 Series Desk Lamp by Omer Arbel for Bo…cci
- Blast by Guy Mishaly
- Uji wall clock moves its hands in time w…ith your heartbeat
- Ferry Terminal by CF Møller
- Crushed Bowls by Julien de Smedt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories