It's four weeks to Christmas... so here are some images of a Christmas window display by Dutch designers Tjep. for a department store in Milan, Italy.
Called Clockwork Snow, the installation features a winged heart in the middle of a show window, whilst cogs attached to rods appear to fall like snowflakes around it.
The piece was created for La Rinascente on Milan's Piazza Duomo.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Mechanical gears seem to drop from heaven like icy snowflakes, crystallizing into a magical machine frozen in time. The gears represent our rational world, but here they transcend the purely utilitarian to become a romantic, haunting dream.
Tjep. was invited amongst six other international artists and designers to create a Christmas window for Italy's most famous department store: La Rinascente on Piazza Duomo in Milano.
|Clockwork Love by
|VilaSofa store by
|Glamour Factory by Studio Job and Viktor & Rolf|
- YO by Victor Vetterlein
- Nørd by David Geckeler for Muuto
- Dezeen Platform: Paula Benvegnú
- Les Mousses by Etienne Gros
- Westminster BA Fashion 2013 collection… by Philli Wood
- Bulb by Minimalux
- "There's a real sense of urgency for a… more critical design" - Beatrice Galilee at Dezeen Live
- Fredrikson Stallard preview new collec…tion
- "I wanted to see where sexy ends and g…rotesque begins"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories