It's four weeks to Christmas... so here are some images of a Christmas window display by Dutch designers Tjep. for a department store in Milan, Italy.
Called Clockwork Snow, the installation features a winged heart in the middle of a show window, whilst cogs attached to rods appear to fall like snowflakes around it.
The piece was created for La Rinascente on Milan's Piazza Duomo.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
Mechanical gears seem to drop from heaven like icy snowflakes, crystallizing into a magical machine frozen in time. The gears represent our rational world, but here they transcend the purely utilitarian to become a romantic, haunting dream.
Tjep. was invited amongst six other international artists and designers to create a Christmas window for Italy's most famous department store: La Rinascente on Piazza Duomo in Milano.
|Clockwork Love by
|VilaSofa store by
|Glamour Factory by Studio Job and Viktor & Rolf|
- Ora-Ïto's Nikeames shoe is an "homage t…o Charles and Ray"
- Dezeen Watch Store Summer sale: 40% off …Neko by SANAA for Alessi
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Design Art London 2007
- Perch Collection by Pierre Favresse at N…ouvelle Vague
- Copper Lamp 10kg by Tobias Sieber and Sa…muel Treindl
- Taxi-Dermy Lenticular Prints by Joe Jin
- Stylo Bluetooth headset by Nendo for Log…itech
- "The architect-midwife should be brillia…nt at listening" - Gurmeet Sian
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories