In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, Design Academy Eindhoven chairwoman Anne Mieke Eggenkamp presents graduate projects involving food, including this system that uses sand to keep vegetables fresh (above). Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Rise & Shine by Hunting & Narud
- Alphabunnies by Airside
- B2 by Bulthaup
- Sebastian Cox and Lorna Singleton use an…cient crafting technique to weave wooden furniture
- Kishu by Maya Selway
- Fish Bowls by Roger Arquer
- Plain Lighting and Rock Vase by Jin Kura…moto
- Crystal Bulb Shop by Lee Broom
- Hollywood Chandelier for the Stepney Gre…en Design Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories