In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, Design Academy Eindhoven chairwoman Anne Mieke Eggenkamp presents graduate projects involving food, including this system that uses sand to keep vegetables fresh (above). Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Simple by Philippe Malouin
- Stools at Galerie Kreo
- Andreas Engesvik applies simple geomet…ries to Fogia furniture
- Curve Frame Sofa Set by Hyung Suk Cho
- Soft Rocker by Committee for SCP
- Moritz Waldemeyer with Hussein Chalaya…n
- Reddress at York Hall by Company
- Traditional Windsor chair updated by M…ikko Hannula
- Rebirth by Arne Quinze
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories