In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, Design Academy Eindhoven chairwoman Anne Mieke Eggenkamp presents graduate projects involving food, including this system that uses sand to keep vegetables fresh (above). Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Jólan van der Wiel at Dezeen Platform
- Energy Bucket by Stefano Merlo
- Phrena by Karl Zahn for Artecnica
- La Divina Commedia by Niels Van Eijk & M…iriam van der Lubbe
- Domestic Animals by Guus Van Leeuwen
- Movie: golden spider-silk cape by Simon …Peers and Nicholas Godley
- Refurbeasts project aims to rehabilitate… "taboo" fur coats
- Urban Nebula by Zaha Hadid
- VIK lounge chair by Arian Brekveld for S…pectrum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories