In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, Design Academy Eindhoven chairwoman Anne Mieke Eggenkamp presents graduate projects involving food, including this system that uses sand to keep vegetables fresh (above). Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Local Collection by Maxim Velčovský
- Open Source Sea Chair by Studio Swine
- Marcel Wanders and Arik Levy for 20ltd
- Designing a McLaren is about creating "e…fficiency through the air"
- Outofstock's Flag cabinet conceals and d…isplays small objects
- Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel
- Telephones by Chauhan Studio
- B60 Sloop by John Pawson and Luca Brenta
- Afteroom Chair by Afteroom Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories