In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, Design Academy Eindhoven chairwoman Anne Mieke Eggenkamp presents graduate projects involving food, including this system that uses sand to keep vegetables fresh (above). Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- New Pinterest board: bathrooms
- "My sketches are really awful" - Nendo's… Oki Sato
- Martino Gamper curates exhibition at the… Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Dior's feminine haute couture fashion sh…ow set against white orchids
- Wilderness Embodied by Iris van Herpen
- Rubber Table by Thomas Schnur
- The Feather by Arthur Huang
- Biostamp temporary tattoo electronic cir…cuits by MC10
- Ready Made Curtain by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories