Dezeen Watch Store: The new chronograph watch by London brand Uniform Wares - their third watch collection - is now available from Dezeen Watch Store.
The 300 Series Chronograph Calendar Wristwatch has a stainless steel case and Italian calf leather strap.
The case comes in a PVD matt black, PVD brass or satin brushed stainless steel finished.
You can also try them on at our pop-up store The Temporium from 9-19 December at 221 Brompton Road, London SW3 2EJ. Click here for full details plus a list of participating designers and brands.
Here are some more details from Uniform Wares:
Launch of Uniform Wares' third collection of timepieces, the 300 Series Chronograph Calendar Wristwatch
Shown here for the first time in 3 unique finishes, PVD Matt Black, PVD Brass or Satin Brushed Stainless Steel, these watches have been designed to emphasise the elegantly balanced symmetry of this classic chronograph complication.
All watches feature Italian calf leather straps and a 316L stainless steel case that houses a 23 jewel Swiss ETA chronograph calendar movement with timing precision to 1/10 second.
Uniform Wares designs and produces timepieces intended for everyday use by individuals with an eye for meticulous design details.
Their products have an intentionally pared down design that is characterised by distinct form, materials, colour and surface finish.
The Uniform Wares aesthetic has been tailored with longevity in mind, believing that a product should have a practical and visual permanence.
|200 Series Calendar Wristwatch by Uniform Wares||Uniform Wares new colours
at Dezeen Watch Store
|The r5.5 Chronograph by Jasper Morrison|
- Dezeen Watch Store: VOID V03 by David Er…icsson
- Nismo smartwatch by Nissan
- Crystal Collection by Pour les Alpes
- The Migration of Mel and Judith by Thoma…s Hillier
- Ron Gilad designs shelves that seem to f…loat in metal frames
- Per Kristian Nygård crams a grassy vall…ey into an Oslo gallery
- Rock Series by Arik Levy at Design Miami…/Basel
- Design Probes 2007 by Philips Design at …Dutch Design Week
- Babel Blocks by Boym Partners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories