Top: Happy Chopper
Above: Animals of Whittling Wood
Founded by London designers Carl Clerkin and Ed Ward, the company produce their own designs including the chopping board and coat hooks above, as well as sourcing other products like the Japanese washing up brush below.
Above: Brush Tawashi Upi
The All Lovely Stuff pop-up shop is open 10am-6pm daily until 24 December at 235 Brompton Road, SW3.
Above: Bear Face Mirror
Here are some more details from All Lovely Stuff:
All Lovely Stuff is a unique homeware manufacturer. Our products are available through this website and a few select retailers.
Above: Chop Saw
We design and manufacture our own products and source other items that we also recommend as All Lovely Stuff.
Above: Cheesy Pete
We work with friends, family and other designers to develop and source beautiful and useful items for the home.
Above: Happy Chopper
We like good practical design for everyday use. We care about the details, and aim to put a smile on your face. We design products to be charming and to inspire affection, helping to increase longevity.
Above: Traditional Chinese Scissors
All Lovely Stuff products are developed in close collaboration with our manufacturing bases in the UK, Europe and the Far East.
Above: All Lovely Stuff Tape
Loveliness is at the core of what we believe, and our products are developed and sourced to be useful, high in quality and ethically responsible.
Above: Today's Special apron
All Lovely Stuff is a brand created by Carl Clerkin and Ed Ward.
|More about The
- Natalie Weinmann's slate furniture "not …designed to fit one purpose"
- Raw Edges installs dye-soaked wooden flo…or across 19th-century sculpture gallery
- Nipple lights by Naama Arbel
- Ostrich Pillow by Kawamura-Ganjavian
- Eugene lounge chair by Stefan Diez for e…15
- Designed in Hackney: Luminous Lace by Lo…op.pH
- Kitchen products by Morph
- Bow Bins by Cordula Kehrer for Areaware
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories