Top: Happy Chopper
Above: Animals of Whittling Wood
Founded by London designers Carl Clerkin and Ed Ward, the company produce their own designs including the chopping board and coat hooks above, as well as sourcing other products like the Japanese washing up brush below.
Above: Brush Tawashi Upi
The All Lovely Stuff pop-up shop is open 10am-6pm daily until 24 December at 235 Brompton Road, SW3.
Above: Bear Face Mirror
Here are some more details from All Lovely Stuff:
All Lovely Stuff is a unique homeware manufacturer. Our products are available through this website and a few select retailers.
Above: Chop Saw
We design and manufacture our own products and source other items that we also recommend as All Lovely Stuff.
Above: Cheesy Pete
We work with friends, family and other designers to develop and source beautiful and useful items for the home.
Above: Happy Chopper
We like good practical design for everyday use. We care about the details, and aim to put a smile on your face. We design products to be charming and to inspire affection, helping to increase longevity.
Above: Traditional Chinese Scissors
All Lovely Stuff products are developed in close collaboration with our manufacturing bases in the UK, Europe and the Far East.
Above: All Lovely Stuff Tape
Loveliness is at the core of what we believe, and our products are developed and sourced to be useful, high in quality and ethically responsible.
Above: Today's Special apron
All Lovely Stuff is a brand created by Carl Clerkin and Ed Ward.
|More about The
- Stop2Go by Mondaine at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- The Radio by Kosmos Project
- Lianes, Roches, Conques by Ronan & Erwan… Bouroullec at Galerie Kreo
- Dezeen Screen: interview with Yves Behar… on Sayl chair
- The Magic Collection by Front
- Robert Stadler drapes furniture in patte…rned "invisibility cloaks" for MAK museum installation
- A utensil is not just a utensil by James… Stoklund
- Wenlock and Mandeville by iris
- Rhino Skin - Second Chance Gear by Hila …Raam
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories