In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, German designer Gitta Gschwendtner talks about her conceptual Drawer Kitchen, which integrates kitchen furniture with domestic storage.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- George Sowden designs Softbrew Teapots t…o alleviate "lousy" tea bags
- Bisazza to show Hayón and Job in Milan
- DesignMarch 2012: studio tours
- Jolly Roger chairs by Fabio Novembre for… Gufram
- Narcissus vases by New Craft let plants …bask in their own reflections
- Willmann Vase by Hanne Willmann has a gl…ass base and a concrete lid
- Cross by Karim Rashid for Freedom of Cre…ation
- Round Lamp with a looping stem by Bao-Ng…hi Droste
- 3012 Series by Mats Lönngren for Hygge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories