In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, German designer Gitta Gschwendtner talks about her conceptual Drawer Kitchen, which integrates kitchen furniture with domestic storage.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Brooklyn's Egg Collective unveils handma…de wooden furniture
- Light Shadows by Zero and Orrefors Kosta… Boda
- Skitsch launches in Milan
- Louche glassware by Mathias Hahn
- Zsanett Szirmay turns cross-stitch patte…rns into musical scores
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Psychomoulages by Olivier Peyricot
- Floors by Big-Game
- "Bosnian handicraft meets Scandinavian d…esign" in Monica Förster's range for Zanat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories