In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, German designer Gitta Gschwendtner talks about her conceptual Drawer Kitchen, which integrates kitchen furniture with domestic storage.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Rugs in Plaça de la Virreina by Nanim…arquina
- Dezeen's guide to Milan's must-see eve…nts and installations
- Unicorn chases its horn in Tomek Ducki…'s animation for Basement Jaxx
- Leather furniture by Tortie Hoare
- Droog presents 210 hardware items at m…icro exhibition
- Design Museum Collection App:music
- Porcelain poppies surround the Tower o…f London to commemorate World War I
- Corbeille by Amaury Poudray for Fabric…a
- Growing Jewelry by Hafsteinn Juliusson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories