In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, German designer Gitta Gschwendtner talks about her conceptual Drawer Kitchen, which integrates kitchen furniture with domestic storage.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Minimal Dresses by Digna Kosse
- Avalon by Michael Young for Swedese
- ThinPlug by Zihni Yalcin
- Woven Furniture by AndreyAndShay
- N-Light Membrane by Numen/For Use contai…ns an infinite grid of light
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- The Reflection Range by Kim Thome at Sho…w RCA 2012
- Companions by Studioilse for De La Espad…a
- Painted Rug by Martí Guixé for Nanimar…quina
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories