In this short interview we conducted as part of our Food and Design report for luxury kitchen appliances brand Scholtès, German designer Gitta Gschwendtner talks about her conceptual Drawer Kitchen, which integrates kitchen furniture with domestic storage.
Can't see the movie? Click here
The interview is one of ten we made in Milan earlier this year to accompany the report. See all the interviews here.
|Dezeen's top ten:
- Victoria Spruce at Dezeen Platform
- Stuart Haygarth at ToolsGalerie
- Acorn lights by Vasiliy Butenko
- Open Source Architecture Manifesto by Ca…rlo Ratti Associati
- Container lamp by Benjamin Hubert for Li…gne Roset
- Mind Chair by Beta Tank
- Architects' faces are made up of their b…uildings in Federico Babina's Archiportraits series
- Aware Project by the Interactive Institu…te
- Thread patterns cover blown-glass tablew…are by Jun Murakoshi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories