The analogue design features a moulded polyurethane strap and comes in seven colours.
Here's some text from Rashid:
I believe that it is important to not necessarily over-embellish objects to keep a certain truth to a product, but I also believe that objects need to touch our sensual side, to elevate certain experience.
I also believe that objects should be casual, simple, soft, but precise. I placed an analog mechanism in a perfect ovaloid that is symbolic of technology, the cosmos, passage and cyclic nature of Time I think of my proposal as an extension of essensualism (reductive sensualism).
Case material: polyurethane
Case diameter: 38 mm
Water resistance: 3 atm
- Between Lines by WokMedia
- The Royal Family Stools by Ellen Heilman…n
- Futuristic gowns formed from metallic ne…oprene by Sadie Williams
- Designed in Hackney: Lufthansa Business …Class Seat and Cabin by PearsonLloyd
- Hlutagerðin recreates ancient Icelandic… armour for tea cosy and tablet case
- Blossom suspension lights by Hella Jonge…rius
- SBTRKT's animated music video follows a …creature through urban dystopia
- Dyslexic Objects win New Designer of the… Year Award 2013
- New watches by Denis Guidone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories