The analogue design features a moulded polyurethane strap and comes in seven colours.
Here's some text from Rashid:
I believe that it is important to not necessarily over-embellish objects to keep a certain truth to a product, but I also believe that objects need to touch our sensual side, to elevate certain experience.
I also believe that objects should be casual, simple, soft, but precise. I placed an analog mechanism in a perfect ovaloid that is symbolic of technology, the cosmos, passage and cyclic nature of Time I think of my proposal as an extension of essensualism (reductive sensualism).
Case material: polyurethane
Case diameter: 38 mm
Water resistance: 3 atm
- Konstantin Grcic's Sam Son chair for M…agis has a backrest like a pool noodle
- Light Wind by demakersvan
- Cut and Paste Wallpaper by All The Fru…its decorates rooms using random patterns
- Tea Sets by Christine Misiak
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- Mobile by Christan Halleröd and Johan…nes Svartholm
- May Design Series 2015 to feature exhi…bitions of emerging talent
- Imaginary Architectures by El Ultimo G…rito
- Dezeen Watch Store iPhone clock app
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories