The analogue design features a moulded polyurethane strap and comes in seven colours.
Here's some text from Rashid:
I believe that it is important to not necessarily over-embellish objects to keep a certain truth to a product, but I also believe that objects need to touch our sensual side, to elevate certain experience.
I also believe that objects should be casual, simple, soft, but precise. I placed an analog mechanism in a perfect ovaloid that is symbolic of technology, the cosmos, passage and cyclic nature of Time I think of my proposal as an extension of essensualism (reductive sensualism).
Case material: polyurethane
Case diameter: 38 mm
Water resistance: 3 atm
- Fogo Island Furniture by Ineke Hans
- Form 6 G3 vibrator by Jimmyjane
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young
- Interacket by Drap og Design is a jacket… that changes colour like a chameleon
- Umbrellas by Ella Doran at Dezeen Super …Store
- The Fourth-Dimension by Orawee Choedamph…ai
- Zipte Link by Michael Young
- The Upside Dome by Gijs Van Vaerenbergh
- Sophia Chang installs stretchy fabric tu…nnels through a gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories