The analogue design features a moulded polyurethane strap and comes in seven colours.
Here's some text from Rashid:
I believe that it is important to not necessarily over-embellish objects to keep a certain truth to a product, but I also believe that objects need to touch our sensual side, to elevate certain experience.
I also believe that objects should be casual, simple, soft, but precise. I placed an analog mechanism in a perfect ovaloid that is symbolic of technology, the cosmos, passage and cyclic nature of Time I think of my proposal as an extension of essensualism (reductive sensualism).
Case material: polyurethane
Case diameter: 38 mm
Water resistance: 3 atm
- New Pinterest board: Stockholm 2014
- Bril’s Coniferous Clock is filled with… leaves that take a year to die
- B&B Italia in Milan
- Successful Living by Diesel Creative Tea…m and Foscarini
- Me mirrors by Mathias Hahn for Asplund
- Cornell Boxes by Alison Smithson for Tec…ta
- UP by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- Cocoon-like suit helps protect against E…bola by peeling away to minimise contact
- New London design show announced
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories