The analogue design features a moulded polyurethane strap and comes in seven colours.
Here's some text from Rashid:
I believe that it is important to not necessarily over-embellish objects to keep a certain truth to a product, but I also believe that objects need to touch our sensual side, to elevate certain experience.
I also believe that objects should be casual, simple, soft, but precise. I placed an analog mechanism in a perfect ovaloid that is symbolic of technology, the cosmos, passage and cyclic nature of Time I think of my proposal as an extension of essensualism (reductive sensualism).
Case material: polyurethane
Case diameter: 38 mm
Water resistance: 3 atm
- Shell by Julia Krantz
- A limited edition of one million by Sigh…n
- Kaschkasch models lamp for Normann Copen…hagen on a cartoon character
- Buildings of Disaster in gold by Constan…tin and Laurene Boym
- Applied Physics by Acquacalda
- New Pinterest board: watches
- Selfish & Devoted by Deger Cengiz
- Neri Oxman creates wearable 3D-printed s…tructures for interplanetary voyages
- All Lovely Stuff at The Temporium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories