The analogue design features a moulded polyurethane strap and comes in seven colours.
Here's some text from Rashid:
I believe that it is important to not necessarily over-embellish objects to keep a certain truth to a product, but I also believe that objects need to touch our sensual side, to elevate certain experience.
I also believe that objects should be casual, simple, soft, but precise. I placed an analog mechanism in a perfect ovaloid that is symbolic of technology, the cosmos, passage and cyclic nature of Time I think of my proposal as an extension of essensualism (reductive sensualism).
Case material: polyurethane
Case diameter: 38 mm
Water resistance: 3 atm
- GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW
- Dynasty Revival by Lane Crawford
- Sneaker Speaker by Ray Kingston Inc.
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on his design …for the Olympic cauldron
- Shane Schneck's Bollard light is four la…mps in one
- Papernomad at The Temporium
- Game of Trust by Yiannis Ghikas
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sivan Royz
- Sport Plates by Boguslaw Sliwinski
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories