Called La Grande, the design for German brand Anthology Quartett has a metal base and mechanism with a wooden stem.
The information that follows is from Dienes:
La Grande by Reinhard Dienes for Anthology Quartett
Reinhard Dienes is delighted to invite you to the launch from La Grande for Anthologie Quartett at MasonObjet 2011.
La Grand is a room lamp with an adjustable lampshade (position & direction). The long lampshade can direct the light to the floor or the ceiling.
Steel, walnut & textile
|Interview with Dines at [D3] Dezeentalks 2010||Friday by
- Berlin celebrates "fall of the wall" ann…iversary with 8,000 glowing balloons
- Snøhetta entices bees into Oslo with ho…ney-coloured Vulkan Beehives
- Design With Conscience at Vivid Gallery
- New Pinterest board: storage
- Concept car by Ross Lovegrove for Renaul…t
- Coleoptera plastic made of beetles by Aa…gje Hoekstra
- Non-lethal mousetraps by Roger Arquer
- Peter Marigold's cabinets "bleed" as ste…el reacts with tannin
- Kaj by Karim Rashid at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories