Called La Grande, the design for German brand Anthology Quartett has a metal base and mechanism with a wooden stem.
The information that follows is from Dienes:
La Grande by Reinhard Dienes for Anthology Quartett
Reinhard Dienes is delighted to invite you to the launch from La Grande for Anthologie Quartett at MasonObjet 2011.
La Grand is a room lamp with an adjustable lampshade (position & direction). The long lampshade can direct the light to the floor or the ceiling.
Steel, walnut & textile
|Interview with Dines at [D3] Dezeentalks 2010||Friday by
- Sosia by Emanuele Magini for Campeggi
- Wooden Mesh by Diego Vencato
- Escale Numérique by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Dezeen Platform: Wrap magazine issue thr…ee
- 107 Chair by Robert Stadler for Thonet
- Francis Bitonti and New Skins Workshop s…tudents 3D-print flexible dress on a MakerBot
- Blickfang designworkshop helps designers… "think about themselves as a brand"
- Drop Chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories