Called Pylone, the pieces each have a wire frame and glass top.
Kandel designed the collection while studying at Ecole cantonale d’art de Lausanne (ECAL).
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event »
The information below is from Kandel:
Pylône is a project inspired by the aesthetic of electric towers, the many ways their lines and structures interact with each other.
The interpretation of these constructions became a series of side tables on which tinted glass trays rest to let assembled structures appear.
They are made out of square, powder coated metal profiles.
|Forest Light by
- Stair Rover by Po-Chih Lai at Show RCA 2…012
- Johan Lidehäll at Interiors UK
- Highlife by Claesson Koivisto Rune for T…acchini
- Miyako Andon at 100% Design Tokyo
- Fittings by Mridu Sahai
- Loremo lightweight car concept
- Xkuty One electric bike by The Electric …Mobility Company
- Thermostat controlled with a smartphone …by Philippe Starck for Netatmo
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories