Like their first design, which is called Gravity (see our earlier story), the Mercury watch has no typical hands or markings, instead using two rings that resemble rotating comets to indicate the time.
The tip of the inner swirl points to the hour, while the outer swirl indicates the minutes.
Mercury has a 24mm-wide stainless steel mesh bracelet and fixed steel case, whereas Gravity has a plastic wrist band and interchangeable faces.
The design is currently available in chrome/magenta.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Here are some more details about Mercury from Ziiiro:
Resting on a 24mm stainless steel mesh band, the ZIIIRO Mercury displays time in a simple and unique way. The tip of the inner swirl represents the current hour, while the outer swirl displays the minutes, with a continuous gradient movement showing the passing through time. ZIIIRO Mercury comes in 4 colors of black-magenta, black-ocean, silver-magenta and silver-ocean. Mercury is not Interchangeable
Material: Stainless Steel
Water Resistant: 30m
Type: Analog Watch
Movement: Japanese Movement
Lens Material: Hardened Mineral
Warranty: 1 year
- Amazon tests drones that could deliver p…ackages "in less than 30 minutes"
- The Trestle by Bénédicte de Lescure fo…r La Corbeille
- Espresso Solo by Shmuel Linski
- Smoke by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- Tokyo Bench by Gehry Partners
- Nichetto=Nendo collection in Milan
- Watch the design evolution of the bicycl…e in a one-minute animation
- Da Morto A Orto by Peter Bottazzi and De…nise Bonapace
- Light Night 2009 by Linda Florence
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories