Called SP-7 Dining Table, the design is made of 12mm steel wire and a glass top.
The pair showed a coffee table version of the design last year (above and below).
imm cologne took place 18-23 January. See all our coverage of the event here »
The information that follows is from Schwab/Panther:
Schwab/Panther showed their new product SP-7 dining table at the furniture fair 2011 on the [D3] Contest booth, which was curated by the German Design Counsel.
SP-7 lounge table
The four piece bent-wire frame of SP-7 coffee table is held together by tension and pressure only. Therefore the possibility of combining different coloured pieces is given as well as free choice of covers for the table.
The same concept is used for the SP-7 dining table. It has 5 pieces and is bent in 12mm steel wire.
The frame is CNC-bent, weight is 3.5 kg (coffee table), 7kg for the dining table. The finish will be a polyamide coating.
|Arc table by
Foster + Partners
- Ethical Kitchen by Alexandra Sten Jørge…nsen
- Empyrean Passage by Dan Corson
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at 55 Neal Str…eet
- Money bowls by Arthur Analts and Rudolph… Strelis
- Volt by Reinier de Jong
- Lights by Nathalie Dewez
- Yarn from old newspapers by Greetje van …Tiem
- King Edison pendant lamp by Young & Batt…aglia for Mineheart
- Jean-Sébastien Lagrange rolls parchment… into a lampshade
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories