Product and jewellery designer Rita Botelho has created a series of earrings featuring tiny figurines, including this one in rock-climbing gear.
Called Hanging, the pieces are made of wire with little figurines attached that appear to be climbing up or resting against the metal wire.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Botelho:
Hanging is a collection of earrings which takes advantage of a silver wire hook as the main element to tell a story. By using miniature figures hung on the wire, it becomes possible to create imaginary scenarios, where for instance, a climber uses a rope to ascend, or a sportsperson uses a pole to rest.
|Haunted by 36 Woman by
|Growing Jewelry by
|Companion Parrot by
- Pernilla shoes by Cat Potter
- 100% Inspiration: Richard Shed
- Cauliflowers create moulds for "monster"… stool by Studio Pasternak
- PAD by Alejandro Zaera Polo for Dynamobe…l
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiSi …for Biomega
- Towel Hanger by Hiroomi Tahara
- By a Thread by Dominic Wilcox
- Occidorient by François Mangeol
- Voltage by Iris van Herpen with Neri Oxm…an and Julia Koerner
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories