Product and jewellery designer Rita Botelho has created a series of earrings featuring tiny figurines, including this one in rock-climbing gear.
Called Hanging, the pieces are made of wire with little figurines attached that appear to be climbing up or resting against the metal wire.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Botelho:
Hanging is a collection of earrings which takes advantage of a silver wire hook as the main element to tell a story. By using miniature figures hung on the wire, it becomes possible to create imaginary scenarios, where for instance, a climber uses a rope to ascend, or a sportsperson uses a pole to rest.
|Haunted by 36 Woman by
|Growing Jewelry by
|Companion Parrot by
- The Zeppelin aims to fuse the best bits …of car and bicycle design
- Cantilevered bench by StokkeAustad
- London 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas H…eatherwick: model and drawings
- Bound Basics by Toon Welling
- YOY brings "humour to an ordinary room" …with light that projects its shade
- Traditional Windsor chair updated by Mik…ko Hannula
- More from Moss
- "Could we be human without objects?" - S…am Jacob at Dezeen Live
- Movie: Campana Brothers at GlassLab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories