Product and jewellery designer Rita Botelho has created a series of earrings featuring tiny figurines, including this one in rock-climbing gear.
Called Hanging, the pieces are made of wire with little figurines attached that appear to be climbing up or resting against the metal wire.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Botelho:
Hanging is a collection of earrings which takes advantage of a silver wire hook as the main element to tell a story. By using miniature figures hung on the wire, it becomes possible to create imaginary scenarios, where for instance, a climber uses a rope to ascend, or a sportsperson uses a pole to rest.
|Haunted by 36 Woman by
|Growing Jewelry by
|Companion Parrot by
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 4
- Glassware by Peter Zumthor for Alessi
- Max Lamb's Exercises in Seating demonstr…ates material experiments through chair design
- Toscani updates B&B Italia ad after 35 y…ears
- Pieke Bergmans' blown-plastic VAPOR ligh…ting "grows like a plant or animal"
- Flower Street BioReactor by Emergent
- Moooi launches carpet company that can p…rint photo-realistic designs
- The Upside Dome by Gijs Van Vaerenbergh
- Irish studios collaborate on designs for… Milan exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories