Product and jewellery designer Rita Botelho has created a series of earrings featuring tiny figurines, including this one in rock-climbing gear.
Called Hanging, the pieces are made of wire with little figurines attached that appear to be climbing up or resting against the metal wire.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Botelho:
Hanging is a collection of earrings which takes advantage of a silver wire hook as the main element to tell a story. By using miniature figures hung on the wire, it becomes possible to create imaginary scenarios, where for instance, a climber uses a rope to ascend, or a sportsperson uses a pole to rest.
|Haunted by 36 Woman by
|Growing Jewelry by
|Companion Parrot by
- Beyond Object presents minimal metallic …stationery by Poetic Lab
- Drone grown from fungus-like material me…lts if it crash lands
- Kenyon Yeh's Flue vessels stack inside e…ach other
- Distilled Nature by BCXSY
- Designs of the Year 2013 exhibition at t…he Design Museum
- Heel chair by Nendo for Moroso
- Marc Newson at Gagosian Gallery in Londo…n
- Fashion fabric brand Vlisco to work with… "a list of designers"
- Save 25% on Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch St…ore
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories