Product and jewellery designer Rita Botelho has created a series of earrings featuring tiny figurines, including this one in rock-climbing gear.
Called Hanging, the pieces are made of wire with little figurines attached that appear to be climbing up or resting against the metal wire.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Botelho:
Hanging is a collection of earrings which takes advantage of a silver wire hook as the main element to tell a story. By using miniature figures hung on the wire, it becomes possible to create imaginary scenarios, where for instance, a climber uses a rope to ascend, or a sportsperson uses a pole to rest.
|Haunted by 36 Woman by
|Growing Jewelry by
|Companion Parrot by
- Arne Jacobsen Station and Roman watche…s at Dezeen Watch Store
- Canteen furniture by Very Good & Prope…r
- Xkuty One electric bike by The Electri…c Mobility Company
- OP-light by Bilge Nur Saltik creates l…uminous optical illusions
- Cubist Vases by Boym Partners
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by… Atelier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Pop Rivet by TAF at Bench 10
- Spaces in Between by Aldo Bakker at Ga…llery Libby Sellers
- Zaha Hadid and John Pawson for Fusital
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories