Product and jewellery designer Rita Botelho has created a series of earrings featuring tiny figurines, including this one in rock-climbing gear.
Called Hanging, the pieces are made of wire with little figurines attached that appear to be climbing up or resting against the metal wire.
Here's a tiny bit of text from Botelho:
Hanging is a collection of earrings which takes advantage of a silver wire hook as the main element to tell a story. By using miniature figures hung on the wire, it becomes possible to create imaginary scenarios, where for instance, a climber uses a rope to ascend, or a sportsperson uses a pole to rest.
|Haunted by 36 Woman by
|Growing Jewelry by
|Companion Parrot by
- Dezeen Studio: Sundayat MOST
- Didier Faustino adds "explosive architec…tural installation" to André Bloc's 1950s villa
- B&B Italia in Milan
- Déjà Vu by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Rrround by Arttu Kuisma and Janne Melajo…ki
- Sebastian Cox uses coppiced wood to crea…te Underwood furniture collection
- Carlo Ratti's Cloud Cast directs a cooli…ng mist over passersby
- Brick by KiBiSi
- Avalon by Michael Young for Swedese
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories