Stockholm 2011: Swedish designer Jenny Bäck presented this floor lamp at Stockholm Furniture Fair last week.
Called Lean, the lampshade is attached to a bronze handle, which extends into a leaning powder coated metal rod.
The rod is slotted into a triangular frame that sits on the floor.
Also in the collection is a smaller table lamp and a wall light, all designed for Swedish lighting manufacturers Örsjö Belysning.
See also: Crane by Benjamin Hubert.
The following information is from the manufacturers:
Lean floor lamp
Lean table lamp is new for this year following the success of the floor and wall lamp. The family of lamps with retro-modern appeal take their name from the leaning stance. Lean is produced in powder coated metal and brass with a handle in rubber.
Lean wall light
Following the success of the Lean floor lamp, Lean wall light is a continuation of Lean's retro lines. A slim wall lamp, which at first follows the wall and then stretches upwards and outwards to provide light.
|Line, Weave and Hollow by Chicako Ibaraki||Zorro by
- Homedia TV by Robert Bronwasser
- Stefan Borselius designs minimal chairs …for Fogia
- BlackBerry aims to end "hilarious misspe…lled messages"
- Headphones by Renaud Defrancesco transmi…t music through clear plastic band
- Catch Chair by Jaime Hayón for &traditi…on
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: up to 40…% off LunaTik watches
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wieki… Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- Plakbanterie by Johan Bruninx
- Gaber launches Alessandro Busana's Baske…t Chair in Milan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories