The series includes a free-standing radio shaped like a little dog, a kerosene lamp that can be removed from its stand and a candle holder with a wing nut and bolt to move the candle up as the wax burns down.
Also included is a wooden trivet made up of seven faces connected by magnets, which can be separated and used as coasters, and a table-cloth clip in the shape of a hand.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
Captions are provided by Hagerling
Above and: Sju Vackra Flickor i en ring. Trivet designed after a Swedish summer song; "sju vackra flickor i en ring" = "seven beautiful girls in a circle". Is connected with small magnets and could be separated and used as coasters. Made in black (MDF, wood) walchromat
Above: Sommarprataren Radio furniture inspired by my pugs. -"drink your coffee, read your favorite book listen to the radio". Made in brass, electronics, white painted MDF
Above and below: Fotogen. Flexible kerosene lamp inspired by workshop-tools; industrial lamp, chemistry, a shaped foot, coulter and broom. The lamp is docked to the support and could easy be moved and be docked or placed for example next to the bed. Made in white painted pine, brass, glass
Below: Prästkrage Candle-holder, in Swedish "stumpljusstake". Inspired by a leaf of a water-lily and melting stearine. Made in brass
Below: Duk hand. Cloth clip shaped as a hand. Made in brass.
Below: Landet stand in the Greenhouse at Stockholm Furniture Fair
|Timeline by Luca Nichetto
|Point and Dot by David Taylor at Biologiska||Ceramic radio by
- Manufacturing the Timber Wave by AL_A an…d Arup
- "The fashion industry has finally woken …up"
- Everyday Special by Mr Jones Watches
- Autumn Winter 2013 capsule collection by… Aina Beck
- Ideas wanted for a more cycle-friendly L…ondon
- The Future in The Making: Open Design Ar…chipelago
- Leather Lampshades by Pepe Heykoop
- Taste Condiment Set brings uniformity to… the dinner table
- Boomerang Wok by Nikolaï Carels for Roy…al VKB
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories