The series includes a free-standing radio shaped like a little dog, a kerosene lamp that can be removed from its stand and a candle holder with a wing nut and bolt to move the candle up as the wax burns down.
Also included is a wooden trivet made up of seven faces connected by magnets, which can be separated and used as coasters, and a table-cloth clip in the shape of a hand.
Stockholm Furniture Fair took place 8-12 February. See all our coverage of the event »
Captions are provided by Hagerling
Above and: Sju Vackra Flickor i en ring. Trivet designed after a Swedish summer song; "sju vackra flickor i en ring" = "seven beautiful girls in a circle". Is connected with small magnets and could be separated and used as coasters. Made in black (MDF, wood) walchromat
Above: Sommarprataren Radio furniture inspired by my pugs. -"drink your coffee, read your favorite book listen to the radio". Made in brass, electronics, white painted MDF
Above and below: Fotogen. Flexible kerosene lamp inspired by workshop-tools; industrial lamp, chemistry, a shaped foot, coulter and broom. The lamp is docked to the support and could easy be moved and be docked or placed for example next to the bed. Made in white painted pine, brass, glass
Below: Prästkrage Candle-holder, in Swedish "stumpljusstake". Inspired by a leaf of a water-lily and melting stearine. Made in brass
Below: Duk hand. Cloth clip shaped as a hand. Made in brass.
Below: Landet stand in the Greenhouse at Stockholm Furniture Fair
|Timeline by Luca Nichetto
|Point and Dot by David Taylor at Biologiska||Ceramic radio by
- A Tribute to Camper by Hella Jongerius
- Sou Fujimoto stacks aluminium boxes to f…orm "nomadic" house installation in Paris
- Movie: Nike Pro TurboSpeed speed-suit
- Fashion collection woven from Uruguayan …wool by Mercedes Arocena and Lucía Benítez
- Chrono Shredder by Susanna Hertrich
- BingoIngo by Admir Jukanovic
- Manufacturing the Timber Wave by AL_A an…d Arup
- Glasgow-made watches by Paulin launch at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Designed in Hackney: A-Lu-Ha by Lu Flux
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories