Dezeen Watch Store: the revised and re-engineered versions of the popular 100 Series of watches by London designers Uniform Wares are now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The 100 Series - 103 is designed in the UK with a Japanese mechanism.
Designed to resemble British industrial wall clocks, the 100 Series - 103 model features a more durable case machined from aerospace-grade stainless steel - the same material used in their 200 Series and 300 Series watches.
The watch's case, buckle and crown have been treated in the same colour with an ultra-matt PVD coating, giving the design a uniform aesthetic.
The 100 Series - 103 is available in process black, pewter grey, walnut brown and stone grey.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
Here are some more details from Uniform Wares:
Updated 100 Series collection of 103 models for 2011
These timepieces feature a re-engineered case design constructed from the same aerospace grade 316L Stainless Steel as our 200 and 300 Series watches. We have also specified a new ultra matt, durable PVD coating (select models) and introduced a unified surface treatment of watch case, crown and buckle resulting in a coordinated and solidified timepiece aesthetic. The inner chapter ring of the watch has also been chamfered and satin brushed to create an increased depth, mirroring the minimal dial details. There is also an additional hole in the PU Rubber straps to enable fitting for smaller wrists. Finishes available in the 103 collection are the continually popular Process Black, a refined darker Pewter Grey and new Walnut Brown and Stone Grey models.
- Hella Jongerius updates her "young class…ic" Polder sofa
- Piet side table by Hugo Passos for the S…tepney Green Design Collection
- Food and design videos: Design Academy E…indhoven
- Dezeen presents: Menagerie at The Jones
- Vera & Kyte creates colourful furniture …collection from lacquered steel
- London 2012 Olympics logo 2
- Kit Bike by Lucid Design packs into a ba…g
- Blossom light by Hella Jongerius
- Noyberg & Bulka uses sewing machines to …stamp ink patterns onto clothes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories