Called SHY Light, the piece comprises a traingulated network of LED tubes and rods that can be configured into a pendant or floor lamp.
Here are some more details from Matter:
SHY Light by Bec Brittain
Matter is pleased to present SHY Light, a new modular LED light fixture from designer and artist Bec Brittain.
The light is the visually arresting confluence of Brittain's close study of crystalline forms and her work experience as a lighting designer.
Thin crisscrossing LED tubes define the triangulated patterns of the chandelier.
The modular system allows for a number of configurations such as a ceiling light, floor lamp or even a sconce.
Cmmnwlth for Matter
|Great Camp Collection by
Paul Loebach for Matter
- Chaneldrip by Pepe Heykoop
- Dezeen's Milan 2013 map
- Third by Max Lamb for E&Y
- George Sowden designs Softbrew Teapots t…o alleviate "lousy" tea bags
- Tamago by Merci Design
- Ficelle chair by Osko+Deichmann for Lign…e Roset
- Donna Wilson on her knitted tree for the… Stepney Green Design Collection
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Flying City Tableware by Carsten Höller… for Nymphenburg
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories