Called SHY Light, the piece comprises a traingulated network of LED tubes and rods that can be configured into a pendant or floor lamp.
Here are some more details from Matter:
SHY Light by Bec Brittain
Matter is pleased to present SHY Light, a new modular LED light fixture from designer and artist Bec Brittain.
The light is the visually arresting confluence of Brittain's close study of crystalline forms and her work experience as a lighting designer.
Thin crisscrossing LED tubes define the triangulated patterns of the chandelier.
The modular system allows for a number of configurations such as a ceiling light, floor lamp or even a sconce.
Cmmnwlth for Matter
|Great Camp Collection by
Paul Loebach for Matter
- Domestic presents new designer "Vynils…"
- Matteo Thun for VitrA
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us W…ith Love
- José Collection by Mauricio Arruda
- Interview: Paola Antonelli at Dezeen S…tudio
- Food Probe by Philips Design
- Marcel Wanders for Marks & Spencer
- Stewie by Luca Nichetto for Foscarini
- 4foldlow by George Rice for Formtank
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories