Called SHY Light, the piece comprises a traingulated network of LED tubes and rods that can be configured into a pendant or floor lamp.
Here are some more details from Matter:
SHY Light by Bec Brittain
Matter is pleased to present SHY Light, a new modular LED light fixture from designer and artist Bec Brittain.
The light is the visually arresting confluence of Brittain's close study of crystalline forms and her work experience as a lighting designer.
Thin crisscrossing LED tubes define the triangulated patterns of the chandelier.
The modular system allows for a number of configurations such as a ceiling light, floor lamp or even a sconce.
Cmmnwlth for Matter
|Great Camp Collection by
Paul Loebach for Matter
- Volt by Reinier de Jong
- Zuiderzee Settings by Kiki van Eijk
- Petal-shaped mobiles balance above GamFr…atesi's lounge at Stockholm Furniture Fair
- Mensa table collection by Lazerian
- Lace by Benjamin Graindorge for Ligne Ro…set
- M3 Chair by Thomas Feichtner
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- Alice Spieser's 3D-printed tap aims to m…ake drinking from the faucet more dignified
- Anderssen & Voll reinterprets Magis' ga…s-lift barstool
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories