Called SHY Light, the piece comprises a traingulated network of LED tubes and rods that can be configured into a pendant or floor lamp.
Here are some more details from Matter:
SHY Light by Bec Brittain
Matter is pleased to present SHY Light, a new modular LED light fixture from designer and artist Bec Brittain.
The light is the visually arresting confluence of Brittain's close study of crystalline forms and her work experience as a lighting designer.
Thin crisscrossing LED tubes define the triangulated patterns of the chandelier.
The modular system allows for a number of configurations such as a ceiling light, floor lamp or even a sconce.
Cmmnwlth for Matter
|Great Camp Collection by
Paul Loebach for Matter
- Hexad by Tomoko Azumi
- New watches available exclusively for Va…lentine's Day at Dezeen Watch Store
- Nike revamps the basketball shoe for LeB…ron James
- Growduce "micro-factory" concept would a…llow users to grow their own products
- "Shape is one thing, research and materi…al is another"
- Wrong for Hay collection
- Mrs Hudson by 2-B-2
- GamFratesi designs leather-lined brass t…rays for Skultuna
- Numen/For Use creates inhabitable "corpo…real" installation with sticky tape
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories