Called SHY Light, the piece comprises a traingulated network of LED tubes and rods that can be configured into a pendant or floor lamp.
Here are some more details from Matter:
SHY Light by Bec Brittain
Matter is pleased to present SHY Light, a new modular LED light fixture from designer and artist Bec Brittain.
The light is the visually arresting confluence of Brittain's close study of crystalline forms and her work experience as a lighting designer.
Thin crisscrossing LED tubes define the triangulated patterns of the chandelier.
The modular system allows for a number of configurations such as a ceiling light, floor lamp or even a sconce.
Cmmnwlth for Matter
|Great Camp Collection by
Paul Loebach for Matter
- Flower-shaped lamp that blooms at night …by Constantin Bolimond
- Technology and Design: the digital indus…trial revolution
- SonUmbra by Loop.pH
- Spanish Design in Milan 2010
- Slow Sofa by Frederik Roijé
- Monica Förster creates outdoor candle h…olders from synthetic stone slabs
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Vue by fuseproject and Issey Miyake
- Oslo by Angell, Wyller & Aarseth for Ber…nhardt Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories