Fashion designer Julia Krantz of Sweden has created this costume for a fictional guerrilla protestor.
Called Whiteness, the project mixes fashion, photography and graphic design to create a series of images centred on a figure protected by loops of armour.
See also: Shell by Julia Krantz
Photography and styling is by Garri Frischer.
The information that follows is from Krantz:
Using elements of fashion, photography and graphic design, Whiteness celebrates magnificent people in times of popular uprisings and digital revolution. Our view on power and information has changed while true greatness still lies in the hands of man's courage and inner longings.
The guerrilla acts out of will power, not social convention and is therefore always wide awake. She is her absolute greatest and most luminous self.
A shemagh is tied in eight steps. Whiteness is some people's ability to, despite their vulnerability follow their own path.
|Shell by Julia
|Crystallization by Iris
|In No Time by Sandra
- Seracs sofa by Alfredo Häberli
- Mother's Day gift ideas from Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Barbie Dreamhouse by Roksanda Ilincic an…d SHOWstudio
- 3x3 by 3Patas for Francesc Ros Fusteria …Decoració
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Minimal cookbook presents Japanese sweet… ingredients as colour swatches
- Mondaine's Stop2Go watch launches in red… and black at Dezeen Watch Store
- Super Contemporary interviews: Hussein C…halayan
- Ice Moon by Doshi Levien for Häagen-Daz…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories