Called Piana, the chair is manufactured from 100% recycled polypropylene and rotates around a single point held by two screws.
It is available in six colours: white, raspberry red, saffron yellow, patina green, traffic black and pebble grey.
The information below is from Alessi:
Alessi will be presenting a new project designed by British architect David Chipperfield.
The "Piana" chair is a totally unique new product for Alessi, and is a new folding and stackable chair produced under license with Parma based company Lamm.
The display, also conceived by Chipperfield, will turn the new space on Via Manzoni, into a vibrant showcase of quality Italian design.
|Hellraiser by Karim Rashid
|Communicator by Martí Guixé
|Neko by Sanaa
- Neri Oxman creates wearable 3D-printed s…tructures for interplanetary voyages
- Daylight Entrance by Daniel Rybakken
- Lancaster by Michael Young for Emeco
- Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
- Dezeen podcast - Hussein Chalayan at the… Design Museum
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Victoria Spruc…e
- Matthew Hilton by Matthew Hilton
- New images of Manned Cloud by Jean-Marie… Massaud
- Peneira by the Campana Brothers for Ales…si
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories