Called Piana, the chair is manufactured from 100% recycled polypropylene and rotates around a single point held by two screws.
It is available in six colours: white, raspberry red, saffron yellow, patina green, traffic black and pebble grey.
The information below is from Alessi:
Alessi will be presenting a new project designed by British architect David Chipperfield.
The "Piana" chair is a totally unique new product for Alessi, and is a new folding and stackable chair produced under license with Parma based company Lamm.
The display, also conceived by Chipperfield, will turn the new space on Via Manzoni, into a vibrant showcase of quality Italian design.
|Hellraiser by Karim Rashid
|Communicator by Martí Guixé
|Neko by Sanaa
- Dezeen's top ten: bookcases
- Paper Pulp Helmet by Tom Gottelier, Bobb…y Petersen and Ed Thomas
- George Sowden designs Softbrew Teapots t…o alleviate "lousy" tea bags
- Laputa by Outofstock
- Corian Design Studio by Michael Young
- Dezeen Platform: Jan Rose
- Sabi previews bathroom accessories range… by Barber and Osgerby's MAP
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- Shine outdoor furniture by Arik Levy for… Emu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories