Called Piana, the chair is manufactured from 100% recycled polypropylene and rotates around a single point held by two screws.
It is available in six colours: white, raspberry red, saffron yellow, patina green, traffic black and pebble grey.
The information below is from Alessi:
Alessi will be presenting a new project designed by British architect David Chipperfield.
The "Piana" chair is a totally unique new product for Alessi, and is a new folding and stackable chair produced under license with Parma based company Lamm.
The display, also conceived by Chipperfield, will turn the new space on Via Manzoni, into a vibrant showcase of quality Italian design.
|Hellraiser by Karim Rashid
|Communicator by Martí Guixé
|Neko by Sanaa
- Forest Light by Ontwerpduo
- FaceMaker by Millergoodman at Home
- Ex Libris by Chanan de Lange
- Terracotta lamps by Tomas Kral
- Hot Desk by Boys and Girls
- 20 litre Coat Stand by Peter Marigold
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Kili…an Schindler
- Walking Shelter shoes by Sibling transfo…rm into a tent
- Movie: Stuart Haygarth at Design Miami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories