Called Piana, the chair is manufactured from 100% recycled polypropylene and rotates around a single point held by two screws.
It is available in six colours: white, raspberry red, saffron yellow, patina green, traffic black and pebble grey.
The information below is from Alessi:
Alessi will be presenting a new project designed by British architect David Chipperfield.
The "Piana" chair is a totally unique new product for Alessi, and is a new folding and stackable chair produced under license with Parma based company Lamm.
The display, also conceived by Chipperfield, will turn the new space on Via Manzoni, into a vibrant showcase of quality Italian design.
|Hellraiser by Karim Rashid
|Communicator by Martí Guixé
|Neko by Sanaa
- Mossa Chair by Simone Simonelli for Prom…osedia
- Tokujin Yoshioka installation at Design …Miami
- OKAY Studio at The Aram Gallery
- Black Tree by Miloš Milivojevic
- Interview with Tom Dixon
- Design Miami photos
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design Mia…mi lounge on historic lumber yards
- Cages by Jorge Diego Etienne
- Felt Up by Charlotte Kingsnorth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories