Paola Antonelli, design curator at MoMA in New York, gave us this summary of the My Way symposium at Design Academy Eindhoven's Hub in Milan on Wednesday. The symposium was chaired by Dezeen's Marcus Fairs and filmed by our video team; edited highlights will appear on Dezeen Screen soon.
- BlackBerry aims to end "hilarious misspe…lled messages"
- Collection #2 by Colonel
- iPad by Apple
- Artikcar by Ben Wilson
- Thread patterns cover blown-glass tablew…are by Jun Murakoshi
- Bodo Sperlein debuts for Lladró
- Lumps of charcoal suspended in mid air c…reate outlines of classical architecture and furniture
- Ariane lamps by Edouard Larmaraud
- The Makings of Luxury accessories collec…tion demonstrates contemporary craft techniques
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories