Paola Antonelli, design curator at MoMA in New York, gave us this summary of the My Way symposium at Design Academy Eindhoven's Hub in Milan on Wednesday. The symposium was chaired by Dezeen's Marcus Fairs and filmed by our video team; edited highlights will appear on Dezeen Screen soon.
- Per Finne's Umami Santoku knife combin…es Norwegian and Japanese design
- Lasso Shoes by Gaspard Tiné-Berès at… Show RCA 2012
- FID celebrates native Italian material… with Terracotta Everyday collection
- The Living Points Structure jewellery …covers limbs in porcupine-like spines
- Space Replay floats hauntingly through… spaces echoing its surroundings
- Designed in Hackney: Little Printerby …BERG
- Confluences by Philippe Nigro
- Skitsch launches in Milan
- Sneaker Speaker by Ray Kingston Inc.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories