Here's another of the interviews we filmed as part of the Design Museum's Super Contemporary exhibition in 2009, this time with London designer Tom Dixon. In the movie Dixon talks about his life and career in London and how the punk movement influenced him.
- Govert Flint's Dynamic Chair turns the b…ody into a computer mouse
- Studio Makkink & Bey adds industrial pla…yground to Mecanoo's Reimerswaalhof housing
- Maarten Baas's surreal solo show created… to "emphasise the circus that Milan is"
- Naomi Kizhner's jewellery collection har…vests energy from the human body
- Wooden Panton by Matthias Brandmaier
- Established & Sons in Milan 2
- Greenpeace and Jason Bruges at 100% Ligh…t
- Forest of One Room by Naruse Inokuma
- Pregnant Chair by Trent Jansen for Moooi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories