Called Rememberme, the chair is made by crumpling and squashing the clothes into a mould and setting them in resin.
The follow is from the Casamania:
Rememberme Chair Design: Tobias Juretzek Casamania, 2011
The race towards the future and the desire to keep the past alive coexist in Rememberme.
A chair that embodies the current focus on sustainability and recycling (Rememberme is entirely made from old jeans). Remberme gives new life to objects which are unconscious memory capsules.
The beginning of a project with infinite space for development and customization.
Materials and finishes: jeans
- Frame Sofa by Hyung Suk Cho
- Paper Planes by Glithero and Baddeley Br…others at The Temporium
- All around the world by Crispin Jones fo…r Mr Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store
- Alphabunnies by Airside
- "London is a crossroads for great creati…ve people"
- Benjamin John Hall takes a hammer to por…celain shoes during live event
- New MINI Clubman
- Baker Cookstove by Claesson Koivisto Run…e
- Untitled Lights by Karen Ryan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories