Called Rememberme, the chair is made by crumpling and squashing the clothes into a mould and setting them in resin.
The follow is from the Casamania:
Rememberme Chair Design: Tobias Juretzek Casamania, 2011
The race towards the future and the desire to keep the past alive coexist in Rememberme.
A chair that embodies the current focus on sustainability and recycling (Rememberme is entirely made from old jeans). Remberme gives new life to objects which are unconscious memory capsules.
The beginning of a project with infinite space for development and customization.
Materials and finishes: jeans
- Halo by Benjamin Hubert for David Desi…gn
- W103s by Inga Sempé for Wästberg
- Plantation collection by Alexander Lot…ersztain
- DesignTide in Tokyo 2007 details
- Floor tiles made of coloured snail poo… by Lieske Schreuder
- Eco Christmas tree by Buro North
- Designers of the future at Design Miam…i/Basel
- Intifada by Carlos No
- Landscape daybed by Outofstock
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories