Milan 2011: Bozen based designer Simone Simonelli has designed this folding chair from timber rods.
Called Mossa, the chair is constructed from 14 timber poles with a curved timber seat.
The chair won the Honorable Mention Prize at Promosedia 2010, the awards for which were presented in Milan earlier this month.
The following is from the designer:
Mossa Chair wins Honorable Mention at Promosedia International Award 2010
Words from the jury:
"A fresh spin on a classic concept, a new interpretation and style in a contemporary sense: this is Mossa, an agile, accessible and functional seat - thanks to the evergreen versatility of folding chairs - which at the same time expresses its young and lively character thanks to its wide range of colours."
- Mensa table collection by Lazerian
- Lightweight by Studio Tord Boontje
- STRAW by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Station
- Design Miami/Basel 2008: Designers of th…e Future winners
- Your Mobile Expectations by Olafur Elias…son
- Trash Luxe at Liberty
- Trapezoid watch by Naoto Fukasawa
- Royal Actual by Sam Baron
- Nature Intérieure by Matali Crasset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories