Milan 2011: Bozen based designer Simone Simonelli has designed this folding chair from timber rods.
Called Mossa, the chair is constructed from 14 timber poles with a curved timber seat.
The chair won the Honorable Mention Prize at Promosedia 2010, the awards for which were presented in Milan earlier this month.
The following is from the designer:
Mossa Chair wins Honorable Mention at Promosedia International Award 2010
Words from the jury:
"A fresh spin on a classic concept, a new interpretation and style in a contemporary sense: this is Mossa, an agile, accessible and functional seat - thanks to the evergreen versatility of folding chairs - which at the same time expresses its young and lively character thanks to its wide range of colours."
- Dezeen at Home
- Join by BCXSY
- Firmship 42 by Studio Job
- Colourful speckles and polka dots patt…ern fabrics by Studio Hanna Whitehead
- Sebastian Bergne's Hot Milk Lab encour…ages flavour experiments
- Eat Drink Design: a temporary restaura…nt in a greenhouse
- Dezeen and designjunction launch map …of West End Design Quarter 2014
- Barnaby Barford creates fashion story …for Wallpaper*
- With smart textiles we can "download n…ew colours or patterns" to our clothes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories