Milan 2011: Bozen based designer Simone Simonelli has designed this folding chair from timber rods.
Called Mossa, the chair is constructed from 14 timber poles with a curved timber seat.
The chair won the Honorable Mention Prize at Promosedia 2010, the awards for which were presented in Milan earlier this month.
The following is from the designer:
Mossa Chair wins Honorable Mention at Promosedia International Award 2010
Words from the jury:
"A fresh spin on a classic concept, a new interpretation and style in a contemporary sense: this is Mossa, an agile, accessible and functional seat - thanks to the evergreen versatility of folding chairs - which at the same time expresses its young and lively character thanks to its wide range of colours."
- iPad by Apple
- Wardrom by Paula
- Glass Elephant installation at Stockholm… Design Week
- Selfish & Devoted by Deger Cengiz
- Druida barbecue by Mermeladaestudio
- Tata Nano by Tata Motors
- Church Street Bench by Bahbak Hashemi-Ne…zhad
- Ovo high chair by CuldeSac
- Diesel Home Collection by Diesel Creativ…e Team
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories