Following the popularity of our story about the C-X75 by Jaguar last week, we've gathered together our ten most popular stories featuring cars.
In first place is GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW, a fabric-covered car with an articulated frame underneath.
Second place goes to the BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons.
More from BMW: Vision EfﬁcientDynamics with its wing-like doors comes in third place.
Mutation, the spaceship designed for Citroën by Ora-Ïto and shown in Milan last month, is at number four.
The battery-powered electric car Peapod by Chrysler comes as five.
Number six is the Hypnos by Citroën.
Our seventh most popular car story is about Cygnet by Aston Martin, a luxury compact city car.
The smallest four-seater car on the market, iQ by Toyota, is our eighth most popular car story.
Our most recent car story on the C-X75 by Jaguar, which was at Clerkenwell Design Week, comes ninth.
And we conclude our top ten stories about cars with the MINI Rocketman Concept.
We’ll be back with another top ten next month.
- Homemade is Best by Forsman & Bodenfors,… Evelina Bratell and Carl Kleiner for Ikea
- Poke Hanger by Kyuhyung Cho
- Norse chair by Simon Pengelly for Modus
- Interactive dancing traffic lights make …waiting more entertaining
- Iconic Facades by Studio Job
- Dezeen archive: candle holders
- JamScape photographed by Luke Hayes
- Perspectives mirrors by Studio Atùppert…ù bounce light between reflective layers
- Dragos Motica's Slash Lamp is designed t…o be broken
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories