Following the popularity of our story about the C-X75 by Jaguar last week, we've gathered together our ten most popular stories featuring cars.
In first place is GINA Light Visionary Model by BMW, a fabric-covered car with an articulated frame underneath.
Second place goes to the BMW Art Car by Jeff Koons.
More from BMW: Vision EfﬁcientDynamics with its wing-like doors comes in third place.
Mutation, the spaceship designed for Citroën by Ora-Ïto and shown in Milan last month, is at number four.
The battery-powered electric car Peapod by Chrysler comes as five.
Number six is the Hypnos by Citroën.
Our seventh most popular car story is about Cygnet by Aston Martin, a luxury compact city car.
The smallest four-seater car on the market, iQ by Toyota, is our eighth most popular car story.
Our most recent car story on the C-X75 by Jaguar, which was at Clerkenwell Design Week, comes ninth.
And we conclude our top ten stories about cars with the MINI Rocketman Concept.
We’ll be back with another top ten next month.
- Konstantin Grcic designs glass furniture… with moving parts for Galerie Kreo show
- Modern Primitives by Aranda\Lasch
- Movie: Nike Pro TurboSpeed speed-suit
- Call for entries to the A' Design Award …and Competition 2015
- Weight Here by KiBiSi for Menu
- James Patmore Studio launches debut home…ware collection
- Trestle by TAF
- Nendo bases furniture for Walt Disney Ja…pan on Winnie-the-Pooh characters
- Rice-Design at 100% Design Tokyo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories