Dezeen Watch Store now stocks LunaTik, which converts the Apple iPod Nano into a multi-touch watch.
Top: portrait is by Kenny Kim
The LunaTik features a CNC-milled, aircraft-grade aluminium housing and a silicone rubber strap.
The housing holds the iPod Nano while still allowing access to the on/off switch and volume controls as well as the headphone jack and docking cable input. This means users can access all the functions of the Nano without removing it from their wrist.
The housing is available in silver, anodised red and PVD-coated black plus Dezeen Watch Store is also stocking the new limited-edition TakTik model (above), which has a camouflage band. Only 1,000 of the TakTik model have been produced, each band with its own unique woodland camouflage pattern created by hand-placing various camouflage-coloured pieces of silicone in the compression moulding tool.
More details from Wilson in our earlier story.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Ceramic speakers replace buttons with or…ientation-sensitive controls
- Robert Stadler installation in a Parisia…n church
- Dezeen Watch Store: Iconograph chronogra…ph by Werner Aisslinger
- Formwork by Industrial Facility for Herm…an Miller
- Interview: K01 by Marc Newson for Pentax
- Zanotta launches "shelves on legs" by Fr…ank Rettenbacher
- Age of the World by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Martino Gamper for Nilufar
- Absent Nature by Arik Levy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories