Dezeen Watch Store now stocks LunaTik, which converts the Apple iPod Nano into a multi-touch watch.
Top: portrait is by Kenny Kim
The LunaTik features a CNC-milled, aircraft-grade aluminium housing and a silicone rubber strap.
The housing holds the iPod Nano while still allowing access to the on/off switch and volume controls as well as the headphone jack and docking cable input. This means users can access all the functions of the Nano without removing it from their wrist.
The housing is available in silver, anodised red and PVD-coated black plus Dezeen Watch Store is also stocking the new limited-edition TakTik model (above), which has a camouflage band. Only 1,000 of the TakTik model have been produced, each band with its own unique woodland camouflage pattern created by hand-placing various camouflage-coloured pieces of silicone in the compression moulding tool.
More details from Wilson in our earlier story.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Gareth Pugh brings his "modern armour" b…ack to London for Autumn Winter 2015
- Colonel launches collection based on nom…adic furniture at Maison&Objet
- Second Nature by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Marc Newson's first eyewear collection t…o debut in Milan
- Iga by Damian Kozlik
- Age of the World by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Pontoon and Maritime S by Benjamin Huber…tfor Casamania
- Paul Loebach's PEG chair slots together …(suggestively)
- Origami Sofa by Yumi Yoshida unfolds to …become a floor mat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories