Dezeen Watch Store now stocks LunaTik, which converts the Apple iPod Nano into a multi-touch watch.
Top: portrait is by Kenny Kim
The LunaTik features a CNC-milled, aircraft-grade aluminium housing and a silicone rubber strap.
The housing holds the iPod Nano while still allowing access to the on/off switch and volume controls as well as the headphone jack and docking cable input. This means users can access all the functions of the Nano without removing it from their wrist.
The housing is available in silver, anodised red and PVD-coated black plus Dezeen Watch Store is also stocking the new limited-edition TakTik model (above), which has a camouflage band. Only 1,000 of the TakTik model have been produced, each band with its own unique woodland camouflage pattern created by hand-placing various camouflage-coloured pieces of silicone in the compression moulding tool.
More details from Wilson in our earlier story.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Democratic Chess by Florian Hauswirth
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Pernilla shoes by Cat Potter
- Brass tools and silk apparel for mining …the world's most abundant mineral
- New Amsterdam Chair by UNStudio for Wild…e + Spieth
- OPUS Shop by Paradox Studio
- Tafelstukken by Daphna Isaacs and Lauren…s Manders
- Paper Eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- Dyson launches "most powerful" vacuum cl…eaning robot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories